Release date: August 19, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

36763938_2126809770888892_2299705393573527552_n.jpg

31562825_2180960878587121_4630975914849599488_n (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you all do me a favour and not like this one too much - I NEED this for my Fight Club collection and the less competition in trying to get it the better

Personally I don't think this comes anywhere near any of Mantas slips. Even their steelbook trumps this one by a long shot IMO.

Manta’s double lenti looked better, I agree, it’s just my personal issue with lentis in general. :) Other two I really didn’t like. :/

Steelbook image, yes, Manta’s is best of all, but alas, that color ruined everything. :/

All in all, the entire Manta’s package was a mess of pink and white and black and green... with some brownish steelbook in its core! I wanted to like it.

BB doesn’t have the imagery as good, but the palette is easy on the eyes.

I agree that Mantas double slip is better looking and for me its the best slip for this film out there, but Im still going to get this one to keep the continuity plus I always adored white slips. Reminds me a bit of Nova John Wick :)

Btw as I posted in the Speed thread, Karel is preparing these GBs, but he still needs to know how many copies he will have for GB to open it. Stay tuned :thanks:

Curious to know if anyone else is unable to note requested information on their payment to Karel... I don't see the option?

I just placed an order but after the payment screen got an "oops" error that booted me back to HDN - I tried to place the order again and the same thing happened

I just got a batch if emails come through and it now looks like I've ordered 2 copies - is there any way to cancel 1?

Decided to pass on this one after all... can't really afford it right now unfortunately, and I only recently picked up the Zavvi steel anyway. I'm sure the slip will look awesome in hand though!