Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love the colour arrangement on this

I'm assuming they will think outside the box with a pink soap slip or the brown paper it comes wrapped up in with the string

Something along those lines,

They could even do the slip box in two halves to make the rest of Tyler or the narrator but some might not like that as it's basically repeated art from the steel

Would be cool to include the plane safety manual from project mayhem.

It's kinda why I wanted kimchi to do this because I knew they would include cool extras but manta will smash it too, they just never step away from 2 postcards, character cards and a book, sometimes kimchi go the extra mile.
Awesome ideas! Would love to see them do any of those. No doubt Manta will be as creative as ever with this release anyway... cannot wait to see the slips! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes yes and yes! 1-click here I come baby!! Bye bye FA your too late to the game and with decreased attention to detail Mantalab is the only way to go :thumbs:. Debossing or embossing looks like it would be too difficult around a hazy title sssooo spot gloss on all the pink?? and deboss border?

View attachment 300258
Yeah I thought that about the title man. Debossing / Embossing normally suits much sharper titles much more

while some retailers are occupied wrapping **** steels in slips and pricing them as premium others like manta, blufans and hdzeta are making real beauties well deserving of our money. I bet others will just get that horrific pink wwa re-release steel.

will get this one for sure too

I like the artwork, although it may contain spoilers. But I guess 99% buying this, already know the movie.

The faces definitely need some adjustment. Norton’s face seems much bigger and neither hairline nor mouth fit, on both front and back. Even the eyes are not in line. But this should take just a minute and it is an awesome artwork.

Last edited:
I like the artwork, although it may contain spoilers. But I guess 99% buying this, already know the movie.

The faces definitely need some adjustment. Norton’s face seems much bigger and neither hairline nor mouth fit, on both front and back. Even the eyes are not in line. But this should take just a minute and it is an awesome artwork.
Nah no spoilers here. It's a really common form of poster making, just showing two characters linked but it doesnt really give the specifics as to how. Unless you let someone know its a spoiler, they wouldnt be able to derive much from that art I imagine.
3d4759f2ecdcb9836634d4d5e81f42b9.jpg