Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, mine was also in HK on the 27th, came to Norway one week ago. But I wouldn’t worry quite yet, I’ve also had packages from Manta shipped at the same time but arrive with several days between them.

I didn't have to sign to get this one delivered out as I always do with Nova, PA etc. According to tracking this doesn't look to have gone the same route as they use to. Via Oslo lettercenter, being processed for import, then forwarded to Stokke and then to my hometown. That is the route Pulp Fiction are going whcich I will receive tomorrow. :D

Congrats @spass! Looks awesome!:D

Thanks Simon!

:woot::woot::woot: Congrats @spass! :joy: Look at us getting the low numbers :whistle::naughty::drool::cigar: Look forward to you maybe posting some pics :D:D

Thanks mate! I'm going to open it tomorrow as I'm working late tonight. Don't think I can top your pics though! :Snap:

Last edited:
I didn't have to sign to get this one delivered out as I always do with Nova, PA etc. According to tracking this doesn't look to have gone the same route as they use to. Via Oslo lettercenter, being processed for import, then forwarded to Stokke and then to my hometown. That is the route Pulp Fiction are going whcich I will receive tomorrow. :D

Thanks Simon!

Thanks mate! I'm going to open it tomorrow as I'm working late tonight. Don't think I can top your pics though! :Snap:

No one can top @Mickle_89 s pics! But please put some up anyways!!!!!!!:thumbs::angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and spass
Just got the email back from customs for this, stung for €18.
€10 of that is an An Post handling fee. Which is bullsh1t because if the item was released from customs without any charges they have to deliver it anyway. Same as they will now.

I don't mind paying duty owed, it's the €10 'handling fee' on top each time that's a rip off.

€10 of that is an An Post handling fee. Which is bullsh1t because if the item was released from customs without any charges they have to deliver it anyway. Same as they will now.

I don't mind paying duty owed, it's the €10 'handling fee' on top each time that's a rip off.

I know, I had war with a guy one day over it, it’s their job to deliver the mail, don’t see why I have to pay extra when I already am paying a customs charge. In that case, don’t re-deliver it, have customs send it back to the mail centre & I’ll go collect it myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I know, I had war with a guy one day over it, it’s their job to deliver the mail, don’t see why I have to pay extra when I already am paying a customs charge. In that case, don’t re-deliver it, have customs send it back to the mail centre & I’ll go collect it myself.
I wonder if they could do that?

Could you agree to pay the duty but not the handling fee? I guess not as it's all tied in together.

Yeah, customs include the charge from An Post automatically. I wouldn’t even mind too much if they’d start delivering post on Saturday’s!
Apparently the handling fee is for the Postie who will take your cash at the door, store it throughout his shift, and then forward it to customs :rolleyes:

Like every other state or semi state organisation in Ireland, the fat cats have to line their pockets somehow.

Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

View attachment 355311 View attachment 355312 View attachment 355310 View attachment 355313
View attachment 300207

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!
Any one know if it's region free please as I have a region B locked blu-ray player

Last edited:
Got this in the door this evening, finally.
Its a pity about the region locked disc. The double lenti on this is fantastic & I dig the steelbook a lot.
A really great package overall.