Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 6) [Hong Kong]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: March 30, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order February 16 at 8 PM HKT, UTC+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Prices: $38.99 (Full slip - Single Lenti) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $132.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv - One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

FS_packshot.jpgLS_packshot.jpgDLS_packshot.jpgone_click_packshot.jpg
Fight Club.jpg

[ME#6] Fight Club Steelbook reveal.
Took long time and some difficulties but we are super happy to reveal this artwork. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Crikey. Lucky I just came here to check. Was just about to push the button on a one click off EBay. Phew. Glad in some ways, as resellers we’re asking for my left lugnut for the thing:mad:

If you're patient, you might get an open one later at/near cost, assuming you open your editions since Region is a concern.

I just pulled the trigger on a region free player, just for cases like this. While the majority of Blu-rays seem to be region free, there is always gonna be some editions you’d want that isn’t.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Crikey. Lucky I just came here to check. Was just about to push the button on a one click off EBay. Phew. Glad in some ways, as resellers we’re asking for my left lugnut for the thing:mad:
If you're going to open it and play it, why go for a one click? Aren't those usually kept sealed? It's the same disc 3 times anyway.

A single edition suits guys like you and me who open and watch the film better. No?

(Unless you just wanted the one click for your collection and leave it sealed on a shelf-personally I don't get that myself!!!)

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
If you're going to open it and play it, why go for a one click? Aren't those usually kept sealed? It's the same disc 3 times anyway.

A single edition suits guys like you and me who open and watch the film better. No?

(Unless you just wanted the one click for your collection and leave it sealed on a shelf-personally I don't get that myself!!!)
It’s so beautiful those sealed one clicks on a shelf....

E9ACE363-3F3E-4673-8A29-08DC88BA01A8.jpeg

I purchased one clicks before on the odd occasion but mostly stick to single editions and get Full Slip and Lenti with some releases
I open all editions to see the contents inside be it one click or single editions

Keeping sealed to me if your not planning on selling or trading you are missing out on the contents provided and the attention given to the release

I open every release no matter the price or how limited it is as I purchase to enjoy all of the contents

You also don't know if damaged or missing contents unless you unseal so you could easily have an expensive sealed box on display that is collecting dust and cannot be returned for a replacement if kept sealed for to long :rofl:

Yeah I know what you’re saying, but I love great graphic design. I have no interest in one clicks generally, but this is both beautifully designed, and executed. I usually only have one edition of my fav films, and I never leave them sealed. I like to touch and explore (hence why my wife is so happy).

I’m hoping premium retailers release more special boxes like the forthcoming KimchiDVD Wind River, and the Plain Archive Carol deluxe box. They are the releases that most whet my appetite.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
@rschiks You'd be better off tracking down the guys on eBay who only sell the empty one click boxes and display them!!!

Same thing really only cheaper! :p
Um. That practice confuses the hell out of me. I have noticed some of those guys spilt the contents and sell each part seperately. I’m assuming they managed to secure more than one copy of each one click and are simply trying to recover their costs. So more power to them I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt