Fight Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 9, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Thursday May 17 @ around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11768544-1564579638412098.jpg

11768544-5664579638620961.jpg
11768544-6074579639070985.jpg

the visual and the finishing that counts in the end. not the price. I think the zavvi has the best visual . will have to wait to see the finish finishing

Me too. Can actually play the blu ray too
Yes, as a bit of fun ... and just hypothesising here ... presumably those doorstop boxsets are bought for a number of different / same reasons:-

a) To open the box ... keep all of the contents and actually watch the film on a region free player (10%)
b) To open the box and split it up ... maybe keep the lenti slip or the fullslip edition and dump the unwanted on eBay hoping to make a decent profit or at the very least cover the initial cost of the box (20%)
c) To sell the sealed box as soon as possible after buying while still hot when people that missed out prepared to pay more than the pre-order price .... or hold on to it for a good while until it becomes hot again (6 months plus) and then offload it (20%)
c) To keep the box sealed and on display for as long as its in your ownership ... hand it on to next of kin to enjoy the biggest thrill of any limited edition package - taking off the shrinkwrap (50%)

LIke I said, just a bit of fun ...

• Thanks
Reactions: Masta Norris
Yes, as a bit of fun ... and just hypothesising here ... presumably those doorstop boxsets are bought for a number of different / same reasons:-

a) To open the box ... keep all of the contents and actually watch the film on a region free player (10%)
b) To open the box and split it up ... maybe keep the lenti slip or the fullslip edition and dump the unwanted on eBay hoping to make a decent profit or at the very least cover the initial cost of the box (20%)
c) To sell the sealed box as soon as possible after buying while still hot when people that missed out prepared to pay more than the pre-order price .... or hold on to it for a good while until it becomes hot again (6 months plus) and then offload it (20%)
c) To keep the box sealed and on display for as long as its in your ownership ... hand it on to next of kin to enjoy the biggest thrill of any limited edition package - taking off the shrinkwrap (50%)

LIke I said, just a bit of fun ...
Took the shrinkwrap off the Manta release, on the same day as from my Pulp Fiction Nova.

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
Probably «for real», considering Zavvi sent out an alert when remaining stock was 500. With that now sold, it would be false advertisement to suddenly find 1000 more. But almost guaranteed will there be a few in stock again at some point with cancelled orders, like it was with Gladiator and other titles.

Shipped here too! Will most likely keep it sealed until FilmArena reveal the beauty shot for their FAC though, and then decide whether to sell this on or not.