Film Arena - Steelbook Retailer Thread

fa logo 2.jpg

Feel free to discuss any experiences or policies about this retailer here.

http://www.filmarena.cz/

Last edited by a moderator:
I can confirm that I have received a replacement from FilmArena! They sent me a spare steelbook case without the disc or artcards in. Looks like they unsealed it also to make sure that there is no scratches on it! Now this is what I call great customer service!! They didn't even ask me to return the damaged one! Take note Zavvi and learn from your competitors!!

However now I have a spare Deadpool steelbook with a scratch on, no idea what to do with it LOL o_O Guess I will keep it and maybe experiment with it or something :OMG:
How bad is the scratch?

hhmm, i'll be honest, don't know what ninja week is :ohno:
Oh, where to start :LOL: It's a fun-filled week in February where tons of great stuff is up for grabs including giveaways from various retailers and the very generous members of HiDefNinja :D:thumbs:

I experienced my first this year and won a couple of cool prizes from @Apollon and @Naughtius Maximus :notworthy: (I'll be hosting my own next year too... :D ) You can check out the latest Ninja Week 2016 Archive in this section HERE to see what went on... :wow: Prepare yourself for next year buddy :wacky::hilarious:

Reactions: Maximus15
I am looking at buying a title from FA and having it shipped to Canada, does anyone have experience like this? Is the shown shipping cost accurate? The cost with shipping is already fairly high , should I expect it to go even higher?

So, my latest FAC editions that I ordered through GB all had the same number.
(Love, Rosie and Fantastic Four sent in 1 package)
Carllenc told me that he will try to secure the same number for future GBs if possible.
My Question is, do I have to add that number to the paypal subject field as collectible number now?

from fac nation:
HITMAN - goes to Black Barons: The Filmarena Project
CRIMSON PEAK - Filmarena Collection
HUNTSMAN: Winter's War - goes to Black Barons: The Filmarena Project
SCORCH TRIALS - Filmarena Collection

from fac nation:
HITMAN - goes to Black Barons: The Filmarena Project
CRIMSON PEAK - Filmarena Collection
HUNTSMAN: Winter's War - goes to Black Barons: The Filmarena Project
SCORCH TRIALS - Filmarena Collection

Mmm, I know.

Things just got more complicated, and more work piled on the shoulders of poor Karel and Martin, as the gaps created in the FAC release schedule are sure to be filled with extra titles.

Good for FilmArena, not so good for the guys . . . .

At the moment, the best I can say of it, is that it makes it much easier to pass on Hitman :)

We all await developments with baited breath . . . .

After all the backlash with the Terminator, it happens that they done a good job. But Hitman & Huntsman??? Really?? Why???
image.gif

They semi redeemed themselves with Terminator but they then go and do this? Surely they could of thought of doing something better!

• Thanks
Reactions: meaner
Perhaps the studios want them to prove themselves with some lowly titles first before they start committing to the bigger titles?

I'm no expert, but I imagine it's all politics right?

Hitman is just a downright abysmal film though!! I wouldn't even buy a €1 Amaray of it as I'd never watch it again :p

Maybe the Winter War might turn out to be a sleeper?