Filmarena Collection Suggestion Thread

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Feel free to suggest titles you'd like FA to cover in their Filmarena Collection.

11403044_814684511981860_8768805478891522291_n.jpg

all QT and RR movies except the spy kids, sure someone would love those aswell but not me
Forbidden Planet
Alien all
Predator all
A vs P all
Universal monster classics
District 9
Big lebowski
Paul
Shaun of the dead
Hot Fuzz
The World's End
Iron Sky
Watchmen

Last edited:
all QT and RR movies except the spy kids, sure someone would love those aswell but not me
Forbidden Planet
Alien all
Predator all
A vs P all
Universal monster classics
District 9
Big lebowski
Paul
Shaun of the dead
Hot Fuzz
The World's End
Iron Sky
Watchmen
Thumbs up for Big Lebowski! That would be my ultimate steelbook!

For now, I'd settle for an FAC edition of "The Hateful Eight".

I'm surprised that this title didn't figure in the list of forthcoming titles that FA was hoping to include in the FAC. With a myriad of different distributors worldwide, there's potential for a Czech Steelbook release with its own exclusive artwork. With all the 'bells and whistles' of an FAC edition, it would surely be a bestseller.

I imagine that the reason that this is not happening is because the local distributor in the Czech Republic has opted instead for a Mediabook release, which actually looks quite nice. I would, however, prefer a Steelbook and hope that it isn't too late for this to happen.

For now, I'd settle for an FAC edition of "The Hateful Eight".

I'm surprised that this title didn't figure in the list of forthcoming titles that FA was hoping to include in the FAC. With a myriad of different distributors worldwide, there's potential for a Czech Steelbook release with its own exclusive artwork. With all the 'bells and whistles' of an FAC edition, it would surely be a bestseller.

I imagine that the reason that this is not happening is because the local distributor in the Czech Republic has opted instead for a Mediabook release, which actually looks quite nice. I would, however, prefer a Steelbook and hope that it isn't too late for this to happen.
I'd love to see this happening! With eight different editions haha, that would make hardcore collectors quite sad (at least their wallets). :D

Reactions: augustus
The Dark Knight Trilogy gets my vote.

@Collector03601 :naughty:

The Watchmen.

Amen to those!

Actually with the current BvS and Snyder hype Id much prefer to see Watchmen getting the FAC treatment over TDK Trilogy. Please dont tell Nolan ;)

I know there is plenty of steelbook releases for these but Id love to see a fullslip or lenticular for Inception and The Prestige.

Amen to those!

Actually with the current BvS and Snyder hype Id much prefer to see Watchmen getting the FAC treatment over TDK Trilogy. Please dont tell Nolan ;)

I know there is plenty of steelbook releases for these but Id love to see a fullslip or lenticular for Inception and The Prestige.

Count me in for Watchmen (yes, again :p ).

Although I'm happy with my UK Prestige and FS Inception, I wouldn't mind a FAC for each that ticks all the "right" boxes.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Amen to those!

and I thought you are a NolanNinja :naughty:..i want to see any Nolan film to be done by FAC (esp ones without premium TDK Trilogy, Inception, Prestige). so as QT's films (Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Inglourious Basterds) and Old School Arnie scifi films (Predator, Total Recall, Running Man)...

I hope FA will include Mockingjay Part 2 in the lineup since MJ Part 1 is very special to me being my first FAC

Last edited:
Amen to those!

Count me in for Watchmen and Inception! I know FA would do a beautiful package for those! :drool:

Big Fish!!! (don't understand that it doesn't exist as a steelbook yet!)
Walter Mitty
La Horde
Nid de Guêpes
Project Almanach
Warm Bodies
City of Ember
Galaxy Quest
Esther
O Brother, Where art Thou
Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
Time Machine (2002)

and I thought you are a NolanNinja :naughty:..i want to see any Nolan film to be done by FAC (esp ones without premium TDK Trilogy, Inception, Prestige). so as QT's films (Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Inglourious Basterds) and Old School Arnie scifi films (Predator, Total Recall, Running Man)...

I hope FA will include Mockingjay Part 2 in the lineup since MJ Part 1 is very special to me being my first FAC

LOL, yeah, Im still a NolanNinja, that will never change :) But Snyder is my second favourite director so its a very hard decition. Lets put it this way - FA needs to do all Nolan and Snyder films as FACs, then I will be fully satisfied :thumbs:

Mockingjay Pt.2 would be perfect choice and I hope they will get a chance to release it. So far we have at least Scorch Trials planned to go nicely with the first one ;)

Reactions: rj531