UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I seriously think this is one of the best WWA from Disney we have had in about a year and half maybe more.
But I have cancelled zavvi and will happily pick up a asian version with a lenti and pet in a few months

Looking at the French edition - same as ours - I don't think it looks too bad after all and I for one will be keeping my order:-
Dory-steelbook-1.jpg
Dory-Steelbook-2.jpg
Dory-Steelbook-3.jpg

Colours look nice - glossy it be - with the Disney PIXAR logo on the spine and as for finding Dory well there she is on the spine
A touch of trivia to terminate:-
"According to director Andrew Stanton on the audio commentary for the Finding Nemo DVD, in the original story Dory was going to be a male character but when Stanton went home to write the script his wife was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show and when he heard DeGeneres' voice he decided to change Dory to a female."

Reactions: Noodles and thewoe
Looking at the French edition - same as ours - I don't think it looks too bad after all and I for one will be keeping my order:-
Dory-steelbook-1.jpg
Dory-Steelbook-2.jpg
Dory-Steelbook-3.jpg

Colours look nice - glossy it be - with the Disney PIXAR logo on the spine and as for finding Dory well there she is on the spine
A touch of trivia to terminate:-
"According to director Andrew Stanton on the audio commentary for the Finding Nemo DVD, in the original story Dory was going to be a male character but when Stanton went home to write the script his wife was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show and when he heard DeGeneres' voice he decided to change Dory to a female."
I quite like it too... it certainly looks better than their last few efforts IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
. . . and looking at live pics of the U.S Target steelbook edition today I'm still OK with keeping my U.K. pre-order even though the Target is a superior package - the same image, yes, but with the title on the spine instead of a single thumbnail, a de-bossed title on the front, 3 discs and 4 lithograph artcards - following a close 2nd to the Blu-fans WEA with the rest-of-the-world trailing in Bronze position . . .
II
V
FINDING DORY (Target and Blufans)

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I've just cancelled mine. I'll either wait for a Zavvi re-release which has a title on the spine, or get the Target version if I find it cheap enough.

Normally I just endure Disney's EU half-hearted, money saving releases, but no more. If Doctor Strange has a title on the spine, and Spider-Man: Homecoming does too, then I'll backtrack on some of the older releases so they match.

With the announcement of a new version of Frozen (along with others), I'm going to just wait it out from now on.

Missed the boat for this, both times this went live. Any chance Zavvi will discover new stock?

I cancelled mine 3 weeks ago
So at least one will pop up

I really like this steel but I can't go titleless anymore but I will happily double dip on this with a kimchi collection (same steel but with a PET and lenti) and the Blu fans WEA because I do like that art too

Also fingers crossed the kimchi one has the bonus disc due to the standard Asian package having it

• Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley