UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spanish steelbook edition contains a bonus disc... is this release lacking it? Can`t see it beeing mentioned anywhere...

Inside Out had bonus disc but Monster's University didn't. Unless we have the Steelbook in hand we will never know.

.... and no bonus disc with extras
Arrived today, and I can confirm that it contains the bonus disc, so 3 discs overall (meaning that the Zavvi listing quoting 2 discs is inaccurate - and not for the first time! lol):

3D blu-ray
2D blu-ray
Bonus Disc

Thanks for that:notworthy::thumbs: could've been worse.. is it gloss? (looks it) need to buy a title sticker and slap it on the front
Yes, it's gloss

Arrived today, and I can confirm that it contains the bonus disc, so 3 discs overall (meaning that the Zavvi listing quoting 2 discs is inaccurate - and not for the first time! lol):

3D blu-ray
2D blu-ray
Bonus Disc

Yes, it's gloss
Thats great news, thanks for the info:notworthy::thumbs::cigar:

I'm glad I kept my zavvi order instead of paying more for the spanish one:cigar::cigar: my hasn't arrived yet.. looking forward to it though, I've seen the film 3 times so I think I'll go straight to the bonus disc:oohyeah:

Got mine today, but hold it a certain way and there's loads of circular surface scratches! I hate to say, but not a patch on Finding Nemo. It's not the best of pictures on the front. It puts me in mind of the fuzzy picture which was on the front of Jungle Book recently - like a bad photoshop pic.

Last edited:
Received mine today too, along with a few other steels I'd ordered from Zavvi... this was the only one not to arrive in their usual packaging though for some reason. Thankfully it arrived undamaged, although the steelbook does have a few small paint chips. :sour:

Mine arrived today with a manky spine slash, been thinking of throwing the collector towel in for a while now, I'm on a run of 7 damaged (UK) steelbooks in a row now and I can't support an hobby which continously dissapoint's me, anyway this is going back, not in the mood to haggle with Zavvi's customer service, I want my £25 back...

Yes, received my copy today and it's not too shabby - quite creative if truth be told with the pale silvery bare metal in the upper section giving the impression of sunlight penetrating the clear sea water.

Reported and described as glossy and I suppose it could be described thusly.

Anyone wondering what kind of fish Dory is (lol) the answer is here:-

Last edited: