UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancelled because I couldn't use discount code, here's the opportunity to. I don't buy anything without discount code as they always come back in stock again

Hope they keep one back to replace my spine slashed copy...FAT CHANCE!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty:
Depends on the amount of stock they have it might be still in stock for a while or not be
It could end up sold out before they agree to send a replacement as that does happen as I'm sure you noticed before
If you want to make sure you get another copy re order and send back the one with the spine slash after you get delivery

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
Depends on the amount of stock they have it might be still in stock for a while or not be
It could end up sold out before they agree to send a replacement as that does happen as I'm sure you noticed before
If you want to make sure you get another copy re order and send back the one with the spine slash after you get delivery
I was thinking of doing that mate however I just posted in the retailer thread, just dealing with Zavvi's customer service is a mine field and I'm not a Zavvi hater...

I was thinking of doing that mate however I just posted in the retailer thread, just dealing with Zavvi's customer service is a mine field and I'm not a Zavvi hater...
They will agree to a replacement but they will try first to offer you 10% or 20% etc first and can take a few emails before they agree to a replacement but sometimes you get lucky on the first attempt and get a replacement sent

If it's a release you must have It's best to re order if it's a release that might go sold out quickly as once they see on their system as sold out a replacement is very rare

• Helpful Post
Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
FFS Zavvi.

I cancelled this yet they still managed to take the money and send one.

Arrived this morning...it's not terribly nice and it has a spine slash right across the middle of the spine.

Useless berks. I cannot believe we are still dealing with the idiot spine slashers.