UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am one of the rare ones that love Disney's Title less Spine, I love the characters on the Spine...never really bothered me no Title...

Indeed it should have a title front Art though :thumbs:

I don't mind the characters on the spine for the disney/pixar films (I'd prefer a title though lol).. but when they do put the characters on the spine it's got to be done well, the small dinosaur wwa spine was the worst I've seen, low res, blurred, crappy colour and mine had a load of vertical slashes, it was very badly executed. I'll keep the pre order for this so I can watch the film straight away.. maybe pass it to my sister later on cos I love this film so much I'm getting the blufans release:oohyeah::drool::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I don't mind the characters on the spine for the disney/pixar films (I'd prefer a title though lol).. but when they do put the characters on the spine it's got to be done well, the small dinosaur wwa spine was the worst I've seen, low res, blurred, crappy colour and mine had a load of vertical slashes, it was very badly executed. I'll keep the pre order for this so I can watch the film straight away.. maybe pass it to my sister later on cos I love this film so much I'm getting the blufans release:oohyeah::drool::oohyeah:

I never noticed the low resolution on the Good Dinosaur :cautious: ...but indeed I have the steel on pre-order but I have the amaray as well so I can see it when it comes out. Might cancel this one depending what comes out, hoping that Taiwan will get their hands on it, they surely will(They did such an amazing Job for The Jungle Book 1/4 Slip)... and also Blufans definitely :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
This one actually looks great compared to some of the other trash Disney have been putting out lately. I'm shocked to see there are no faces on the spine though... I call that progress! :thumbs:

This one actually looks great compared to some of the other trash Disney have been putting out lately. I'm shocked to see there are no faces on the spine though... I call that progress! :thumbs:
There is still one face, Dory. :vomit:Disney seem to be cutting back, not progressing! :LOL::rofl: To save money they will only put one face on now! Lol !!

Reactions: lgans316
There is still one face, Dory. :vomit:Disney seem to be cutting back, not progressing! :LOL::rofl: To save money they will only put one face on now! Lol !!
Disney might cut back even more
No Artwork at all :rofl:
Every Steelbooks comes with a selection of coloured permanent markers and links to purchase your own Hammer and nail to do your own embossing :giggle:

I guess I will never buy a Disney steel again. Worst steels in the world these days.

Same

I cancelled Zootopia, Civil War and now I'll be cancelling this

Do Disney seriously not see the problem here. I'm going have to start going outside the UK for these ones and see what other countries are offering.

• Thanks
Reactions: Norwichlad
Same

Do Disney seriously not see the problem here. I'm going have to start going outside the UK for these ones and see what other countries are offering.
They probably don't have a problem, only we do. The titleless idea saves Disney some money in the production and shipping process compared to multilingual and since it's Disney it probably still sells really well among the random consumers who form the bulk of their market. A few hundred disappointed collectors who don't buy these ugly lazy steels anymore is something Disney doesn't even notice in their financial records. (And many collectors even switch to importing the US versions, so Disney doesn't even lose a sale on those either).

Same

Disney Europe steelbook releases will be the same steelbook and Asia countries

USA target steelbook same artwork as you see posted on Zavvi website only difference is USA release has title on the spine and includes bonus extras disc and DVD of film
Note USA steelbook don't include 3D Disc

If you want WEA release you will have to wait for Blufans release

Last edited: