UK
Release date: November 28th ,2016
Purchase link: Finding Dory (live)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes the Extras Bonus Disc

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

11324176-3104409336849496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for the lenticular (fingers crossed) . . . in addition to this standard one.
(ordered despite not being a fan of the updated artwork and despite preferring the art on the original mock-up)

Might as well wait up for the Zavvi Lenti release :wow:
I think Hub is right. This is just gonna get another release anyway lol and then many be moaning again that they bought the first. Well you know what I'm gonna cancel this and if I really wanted it later if it sold out I have a better chance of getting it cheaper on eBay.

Oh and blufans releasing thier WEA...

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Just cancelled, anyone missed out there be at least one popping back up. I hope Kimchi does a release for this if it is a similar quality of Zootopia (Amazing full slip and lenti).

Just cancelled, anyone missed out there be at least one popping back up. I hope Kimchi does a release for this if it is a similar quality of Zootopia (Amazing full slip and lenti).
wondering if its worth cancelling this in hopes of a Nova or more likely Kimchi version....

wondering if its worth cancelling this in hopes of a Nova or more likely Kimchi version....

If you are desperate to watch then zavvi it is.

If you plan on buying a premium edition and still desperate to watch then zavvi it is still.

If you have some patience then wait for the premium. That's what I did with zootopia.

This will be available at other retailers so I won't be concerned going OOP. Also our discount code didn't work either. So if you cancel and then decide you wanna get it at least the discount code should work.

Oh and if you are on a budget zavvi it is still...

If you are desperate to watch then zavvi it is.

If you plan on buying a premium edition and still desperate to watch then zavvi it is still.

If you have some patience then wait for the premium. That's what I did with zootopia.

This will be available at other retailers so I won't be concerned going OOP. Also our discount code didn't work either. So if you cancel and then decide you wanna get it at least the discount code should work.

Oh and if you are on a budget zavvi it is still...
Not desperate to watch(even though I preferred it to the first 'Finding...' movie), but knowing my luck there WONT be a premier release if I cancel this (then again, it worked out ok for me for Zootopia/Zootropolis...waiting paid off there)

Miss the good old Viva Dinsey metal cases

Viva Dinsey metal cases - we miss you
Oh yes! Ive got about 5 Viva Dinsey metal cases, including the lovely edition "Finding Nemo" which is a superior design compared to this lazy attempt. Sadly I read the company went out of business so that's why we don't see them any more.

I have the following in my collection:

1. Finding Nemo
2. Bambi
3. Brave
4. Cinderella
5. Carter

With each edition they usually gave you Blu-ray + 3D + DVD + Digital Copy.

Q1. Does anybody know how many they released ?

Q2. And what titles did they release ?

Last edited:
Oh yes! Ive got about 5 Viva Dinsey metal cases, including the lovely edition "Finding Nemo" which is a superior design compared to this lazy attempt. Sadly I read the company went out of business so that's why we don't see them any more.
Viva is strong in the business of manufacturing plastic Blu-ray cases ("Viva Elite" and "Viva Eco-Box" product lines).

They had to stop manufacturing VMBs because of court ruling in a SteelBook patent infringement lawsuit with Scanavo.

I do miss those Viva's. The problem about owning the only ones that exist it doesn't complete the steelbook line up and theme. I would like have all of the same generally.