Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
Will this not have the bonus disc like the non collection version?

Judging by the last Disney/ Pixar releases this should be out roughly 2 months after the Uk steel is out and pre order should be around a month after the uk version is out.

That's going by zootopia, good dinosaur and others. So hopefully this will be about the same

Will this not have the bonus disc like the non collection version?

Judging by the last Disney/ Pixar releases this should be out roughly 2 months after the Uk steel is out and pre order should be around a month after the uk version is out.

That's going by zootopia, good dinosaur and others. So hopefully this will be about the same
Maybe it will be same 3 disc

Think i might even skip blu fans for this release. I personally really like the WWA steel on this and that PET is awesome.

But I really enjoyed this film possibly more that the 1st and the blu fans art is nice so I might double dip.

• Thanks
Reactions: WhiskeyInTheJar
Hmm i might pass and wait for Blufan version. But lets see Kimchi Fullslip and Lenti artworks.
@chunk

Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs:

Look forward to seeing the slips but as I'm buying the zavvi one and blufans I'll be skipping this but still interested in seeing the slips.. they did a great job with zootopia

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I am sure the slips will look great, especially the lenticular but the Blufans edition is surely the one to go for.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
in-directly cancelled with Zavvi in favour of this one
stopping myself from double dipping with the UK versions, then later getting these ones.

I'm the same, I'm not getting the uk/ WWA titleless marvel/ pixars/ Star Wars/ Disney in general anymore.

I'd rather get the WWA from kimchi with a nice lenti and PET. Or you have the option of WEA from Blu fans (but more pricey)

But I am so impressed with the standard WWA for dory that I think I'll just get the kimchi and ignore the WEA blufans on this film. Loved the film but blu fans are ripping me a new one at the mo

It's slightly double for this compared to a standard zavvi but it means it won't be shipped in a zavvi box and instead will have a bigger box and a sh*t load of bubble, don't have to deal with zavvi period, you get a full slip/ lenti and other bits (if it's anything like zootopia then it will be a winner), pet slip, possible magnetic spine - (not sure if that's a nova thing tbh) and shipping is included from Korea. So that extra £15-£20 is well spent when you add those parts up
And before the fall of the £ it was even better for your money lol

• Thanks
Reactions: yy0925 and yeslek
Was just about to order dory with the discount code as I cancelled during preorder as zavvi disabled the code. As I am so impressed with Zooptopia release its well worth upgrading to the premium. Blufans lost/delayed packages, pricier packages, repeated issues, not to mention outdated underwhelming slips has turned me off them for the time being. Gonna hold out for Kimchi! Go on my son!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
If this follows Zootopia, this may cost about 44 including postage which is double that of what I paid to Zavvi. :(

I know mate, nothing we can really do until we decide not to leave Europe due to the poor exchange rate. I think the trick is not double dip and try and go for the one edition. If I get the zavvi then I wil still be egging to get the premium anyway.

Patience is the key to this hobby and you told us that!

I'm the same, I'm not getting the uk/ WWA titleless marvel/ pixars/ Star Wars/ Disney in general anymore.

I'd rather get the WWA from kimchi with a nice lenti and PET. Or you have the option of WEA from Blu fans (but more pricey)

But I am so impressed with the standard WWA for dory that I think I'll just get the kimchi and ignore the WEA blufans on this film. Loved the film but blu fans are ripping me a new one at the mo

It's slightly double for this compared to a standard zavvi but it means it won't be shipped in a zavvi box and instead will have a bigger box and a sh*t load of bubble, don't have to deal with zavvi period, you get a full slip/ lenti and other bits (if it's anything like zootopia then it will be a winner), pet slip, possible magnetic spine - (not sure if that's a nova thing tbh) and shipping is included from Korea. So that extra £15-£20 is well spent when you add those parts up
And before the fall of the £ it was even better for your money lol
I've only really like the one release from Blu-fan (which zavvi did a near clone of - Oz the great and Powerful) so tend to stick with the WWA imports when/where available.

Was just about to order dory with the discount code as I cancelled during preorder as zavvi disabled the code. As I am so impressed with Zooptopia release its well worth upgrading to the premium. Blufans lost/delayed packages, pricier packages, repeated issues, not to mention outdated underwhelming slips has turned me off them for the time being. Gonna hold out for Kimchi! Go on my son!
kimchi last few disney/pixar's HAVE been very good indeed - Good Dinosaur and Zootopia especially.
Holding out high hopes for another winner with this one :)