Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
@Stansf1eld I don't think the artwork stands out enough on the full slip to justify purchasing the one-click, especially since the contents are redundant. I think I'll save money and pick up a copy of the lenticular instead - even though I normally buy the one clicks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stansf1eld
We notify that Finding Dory Steelbook (Kimchidvd Collection No.10) will be released at 7th of Feb 2017.

The pre order date : 2017- 01-24 (17:00) Korea Time.

Print Run
* Lenticular Edition : 800 copies (Numbered Sticker) : USD45.99
* Fullslip Edition : 800 copies (Numbered Sticker) : USD45.99
* One Click will be made 250 copies with same numbered sticker
: USD91.00
* Order Limited Qty : 2 ea per order

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and rj531
Full slip seemed lacking..

@Flloydo @harry you guys going for this or just BF?

Cheers for the tag

I'm not sure yet.
I might go for the lenti

I would like to get blufans but the current conversions are killing me

May be my last for a few months after jungle book and zootopia or at least until dr strange

• Thanks
Reactions: Gabrielyo and harry
Thanks for the tagg. I think the fullslip will be holofoil and it can turn out great.
The lenti version is nice and Kimchi have release some very good lentis but i think my favourite will be the fullslip version.
I like the Pet slip also.
But i think i will pass and wait for the Blufan version.

Cheers for the tag matey :thumbs: Hmmmm, not blown away to be honest, That WWA steel doesn't do it for me really. Think I'll wait for Blufans

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Kinda sucks that each have the same contents in them. Normally I go for one clicks as you get different extras in each edition this will prob be just the full slip for me now they do look good though

Kinda sucks that each have the same contents in them. Normally I go for one clicks as you get different extras in each edition this will prob be just the full slip for me now they do look good though

It's always been the case with these. Just different slips. It's part of their collection like novamedia NC line

Reactions: yeslek
I know the slips are going to be awesome, but since I've been waiting this long, and that BF will be WEA and ~$10 more, I'll probably go for that instead. Sorry, Tony.

• Thanks
@cooey and ninjas.
One stupid question: I don't understand some "words" like WWA, O-Ring Style..
Is there a page where I can find the meaning of these words? I'm a newbie, I know

Thanks for the tagg. I think the fullslip will be holofoil and it can turn out great.
The lenti version is nice and Kimchi have release some very good lentis but i think my favourite will be the fullslip version.
I like the Pet slip also.
But i think i will pass and wait for the Blufan version.

Thanks for the tag :notworthy::thumbs:
Thought I was clicking the notification to the blufans thread cos I didn't read the whole notification :emb: saw that full slip and thought it was underwhelming and then saw the wwa steel underneath and was relieved it was kimchi and not blufans:joy: I have the zavvi steel and would never pay money for that steel again, even if the slips were awesome.. bring on blufans:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

• Thanks