Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag :notworthy::thumbs:
Thought I was clicking the notification to the blufans thread cos I didn't read the whole notification :emb: saw that full slip and thought it was underwhelming and then saw the wwa steel underneath and was relieved it was kimchi and not blufans:joy: I have the zavvi steel and would never pay money for that steel again, even if the slips were awesome.. bring on blufans:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Is that bad? Have not seen pictures of it. Zavvi Finding Nemo was awesome steelbook.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk
@cooey and ninjas.
One stupid question: I don't understand some "words" like WWA, O-Ring Style..
Is there a page where I can find the meaning of these words? I'm a newbie, I know

WWA: is World Wide Artwork. Example this artwork is the same as Zavvi Finding Dory artwork

WEA: Is World Exclusive Artwork. Example the Revenant from Manta lab is WEA

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: chunk and Gabrielyo
@cooey and ninjas.
One stupid question: I don't understand some "words" like WWA, O-Ring Style..
Is there a page where I can find the meaning of these words? I'm a newbie, I know

O-Ring style is for the thinner slipcase where the steelbook slips in the top or bottom of the steel (most recent example would be Kimchi's Magnificent Seven lenticular)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Gabrielyo and harry
With current exchange rates, this is going to cost £48-£50 which is more than twice that of the UK release. So passing.

True, I just checked and its around £48 at the mo.

So f*cking expensive and I'm getting sick of the current state of the £

But I do like the lenti package and the WWA steel

Also it goes live at 8am next Tuesday in the U.K., just when I start work!! Not sure how I'll be able to do it

True, I just checked and its around £48 at the mo.

So f*cking expensive and I'm getting sick of the current state of the £

But I do like the lenti package and the WWA steel

Also it goes live at 8am next Tuesday in the U.K., just when I start work!! Not sure how I'll be able to do it
likewise. Drop in the £ has meant I've second guessed many imports I would have otherwise jumped straight on (SS being the biggest). Only one's am stuck on are Marvel and Disney as I have so many premium steelbooks of theirs, the collector in me wont let me skip any of those now. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Is that bad? Have not seen pictures of it. Zavvi Finding Nemo was awesome steelbook.

To me it is.. one of the ugliest disney steels I own.. I only bought it cos the price wasn't much different to the amaray and I wanted a copy to watch before blufans came out so it's good for the content, being a 3 disc set it was definitely worth it in that respect:)

I do like the lenti.. but I wouldn't buy that steel again.. it would be a very expensive slip.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: WKRP and harry
Pass on this for me as I already have the same Zavvi steelbook and also have the Target Steelbook
The Pet Slip and Full Slip look cool but not enough to make me want to have another same Zavvi steelbook

I'm getting the Blufans Steelbook when that get's released so that is the premium release for me
If Blufans had not being doing their WEA cool looking steelbook I might have considered the Kimchi release

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and lgans316
I Must be one of the only ones who actually likes the WWA

Plus it comes with a bonus disc

All the Blu-ray releases came with the Bonus Disc in UK/Europe/USA
Asia/Korea might be the same but not 100% on that

Asia's non collection had it so I don't see why the exclusive won't

No idea if blufans will include it though

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Like the WWA steel itself the slips to me are just lacking anything that draws your attention

Hope Blufans do a better job with the slips for their WEA steel

Reactions: lgans316