Finding Dory (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #10) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: February 7, 2017
Purchase links: One click (OOS) - Full Slip - Lenticular Pre-order January 24 at 17:00 Korea Time
Price: $45.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $91.00 (One Click)
Note: 800 numbered copies and 250 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buys: Hosted by cooey HERE and Kaka HERE

IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG

Last edited:
wow the lenti looks great...anyway price + shipping...too expensive atm...

I agree but I'm possibly skipping Blu fans for this

I love that WWA plus you get more goodies with kimchi which is what I want with a Disney/ Pixar movie

(But I'm still looking forward to the Blu fans beauty shot)

Last edited:
I think the full slip looks awesome. Would like to get it but 3am pre-order time for me, I think. Not sure if I feel like waking up at 3am to preorder this so may just wait for BF

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
To be fair the full slip in this instance suits holofoil because of the under water look

But kimchi and nova do love to use it a lot

Maybe but still at This point they could have used a different treatment as KImchi can do it as opposed to taking the Lazy route and use Holofoil once Again !

Good God ever since Nova started with Holofoil you would think that the Asian Market see it as the next big Discovery :rofl:

For Nova I would have gone with the Flame edition of Jungle Book, despite the fact that Holofoil would work well with fire,
it's the same thing for this edition it works well with water as well, just tired of its over usage.

I can't wait to see the slips from Blufans.

Reactions: Flloydo
Wow, the real pictures look amazing, now I have to reconsider and maybe buy 1 of those editions, even if the price looks too high to me.

I decided to go for the Fullslip despite not being crazy about holofoil but from the Picture it looks like a very sweet Fullslip :drool:

and I love Turtles :rofl:

Ok stayed up till 3AM to order, now bed time :sleep:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Still don't know whether or not to get this. I love kimchi's slips. Best around IMO. But BF WEA steel looks much better. At the end of the day, it's the steel that matters and not the slip, right?