Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013
Purchase link: Finding Nemo Sold-out!
Price: £16.99
Notes: Title treatment and Bruce are Embossed, also includes inner artwork. Not 3D. Limited to 4k.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg
04.jpg 01.jpg

img_3297-1-jpg.30806

nemohdn-jpg.30730

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this steel and hope the next Pixar will be in this quality ! I regret the Zavvi choice for Monsters University (no title !!)

Need your opinions lads (and gals) should i splash the doh and get this? Or get the german version.

Have you seen the wavy border? Alot of people dislike the german version due to the title, lack of great embossing and title. The zavvi version isn't expensive and it's one of my favourite steels aswell as many others. :thumbs:

Have you seen the wavy border? Alot of people dislike the german version due to the title, lack of great embossing and title. The zavvi version isn't expensive and it's one of my favourite steels aswell as many others. :thumbs:

To be fair the wavy border is ntb :p the title i can handle. And yeah i know its not that expensive but the 3d version is only about 5 quid more..decisions

Comparing the actual Steelbooks, the Zavvi release blows the German version away. Great artwork, a really nice gloss finish and some of the nicest and most unique embossing seeing on a Steelbook to date. A no-brainer from my point of view. If only every Zavvi release was as nice.

Comparing the actual Steelbooks, the Zavvi release blows the German version away. Great artwork, a really nice gloss finish and some of the nicest and most unique embossing seeing on a Steelbook to date. A no-brainer from my point of view. If only every Zavvi release was as nice.
Ok master snoo you've convinced me. Zavvi version it is!

To be fair the wavy border is ntb :p the title i can handle. And yeah i know its not that expensive but the 3d version is only about 5 quid more..decisions

buy the Viva Metal box comes with 3d and lovely gloss finish
if you you can live without the 3d Zavvi's is the one to get
both are fantastic looking imho

Just got the zavvi one :thumbs: not really into viva's tbh

thats fair enough, personally i prefer them, they feel a lot better quality to me but each to their own, both are great, just you get a lot more in the viva :thumbs:

pic from DJHilalo

6A05E570-1766-4397-95DE-B0A6D3F68342-30016-00001274DBC7A04F_zps2a1cd20f.jpg

P1020930-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
I don't suppose any of you fellas could tell me the 'going rate' for one of these steels could you please?

Im inpatient so i paid 25 quid for my buy it now on the zavvi one. The 3d one is about the same from amazon de. Not sure about the viva and im sure u can get the zavvi one on auction a couple quid cheaper but still about 20 quid mate.

Im inpatient so i paid 25 quid for my buy it now on the zavvi one. The 3d one is about the same from amazon de. Not sure about the viva and im sure u can get the zavvi one on auction a couple quid cheaper but still about 20 quid mate.

Thanks for the info Ben, I'll keep an eye out :cool:

arrived today,such a beaut. will be uploading a video and it's first come first serve for disney movie reward points majig. how do i post a youtube video properly? i think last time it came up as just the link and not the mini box that you can watch while on hdn.

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alFCkSmTYMs
did this work o_O?