Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: Dec. 04, 2012
Possible Sku: 6800831
Street date: Nov. 11, 2012

Purchase here

Looks like Best Buy USA is officially getting this too.

Group buy for International members - here
photo.jpg

(photo by Prelude2Elude)

Actual picture courtesy of urbeenjammin:
findingnemo.jpg

Inside art picture courtesy of steelbook95060:

Last edited by a moderator:
After 2 days and multiple Best Buy stores I was finally able to get 2 copy's of this. :D I have to say this is probably the nicest Viva yet!

I was able to pick my copies of this up today, but the new setup at bestbuy is horrible. These used to be put out on Sunday on their own end cap, but the past few times I just found them in the normal movies. They need to go back to the old setup which was much cleaner and easier to find things.

After 2 days and multiple Best Buy stores I was finally able to get 2 copy's of this. :D I have to say this is probably the nicest Viva yet!

Did you go to Bridgewater? I went there on a Sunday for Brave, the day it came out, and I was told they could not put it out until Tuesday. I skipped Bridgewater altogether this time. Waste of time.

Got mine today, my Best Buy only had 6 copies and 4 had tears in the shrink wrap and one had a paint chip. Through all that managed to get a mint copy.

I have 2 on their way to me. I figured that would increase the chances of getting a mint edition. Then again I was let down with my Cinderella cases, both has paint chips. :s

Reactions: roseart
I have 2 on their way to me. I figured that would increase the chances of getting a mint edition. Then again I was let down with my Cinderella cases, both has paint chips. :s

It seems the paint used on this and Brave is much better than Cinderella. I saw alot less dings and scratches on these in the stores.

I'm hoping all your copies are mint. ;)

Reactions: dvdjunkie
Hadn't been keeping up with the release, but when I saw this at Best Buy today I had to get it. I love the shark in the background with the bling effect.

I also found a single Brave Viva on a cart, presumably they were taking it off the shelf to be returned to Disney or wherever. Didn't ask any questions, just grabbed it, checked it for defects, and bought it.

Of the two Vivas, Finding Nemo is the superior Viva, imo. The cover art is so cool. I was actually a little disappointed in the Brave Viva. I thought the arrow, or at least the arrow tip would be embossed. Neither are the best Viva though. Tron Legacy AU still holds that honor.

I will say this, Steelbook U.S.A. should take notice. Viva Metal Box is a force in the premium packaging business.

Went to get this last Sunday and a guy working at the store ripped it out of my hand and said he was taking them all to the back because he said they couldn't legally sell them until Tuesday. Had to resist the urge to punch the guy, then came back two days later and got my prize.