Finding Nemo: Lenticular Edition (2D+3D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Finding Nemo (live)
Price: £24.99

IMG_5894.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Emperor's New Groove was my first steelbook, and still one of my favorites. :)
The whole thing (design, finish, etc) screams class- It's a shame the same level of care hasn't really been given to some of the recent Disney re-releases (and in the instance of Lilo and Stitch, which recycles the image Stitch from the front onto the back..)

Why they can't get people who have genuine enthusiasm and a love of steelbooks to design these things is beyond me...

Reactions: gaeljet
Yes, as above.
Excellent steelbook and best lenti (IMO) of this Disney/Zavvi wave pin sharp and gorgeous . . . up there with "Hulk" and "Spider-Man" . . .with clearly defined background, middleground and foreground.
No alignment issues.

Good job Disney :thumbs: - when they said they were going to fix the alignment and scaling issues that's exactly what they did :thumbs:
Just as satisfying as the previous steelbook but in a different way of course.
10/10
Not my pics . . . posted to show no alignment issues worth mentioning:-
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyarcke
Yes, as above.
Excellent steelbook and best lenti (IMO) of this Disney/Zavvi wave pin sharp and gorgeous . . . up there with "Hulk" and "Spider-Man" . . .with clearly defined background, middleground and foreground.
No alignment issues.

Good job Disney :thumbs: - when they said they were going to fix the alignment and scaling issues that's exactly what they did :thumbs:
Just as satisfying as the previous steelbook but in a different way of course.
10/10
Not my pic . . . posted to show no alignment issues worth mentioning:-
s-l1600.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Looking really really good! Like Brave, Zavvi knocked it out of the park with this one. Definitely picking this one up.

zero finish I'd say.
thanks paul, I had changed my comment cause I realized with the color of the furniture that it wasn't that it wasn't that uch of a issue, but the steels that were blueish.. :( (the turtles are particularly blue, even more than the mock up ).

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia