Flashback Film Fest - February 2nd to 8th [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Cineplex will bring back the coast-to-coast Flashback Film Fest on February 2nd to 8th. For the participating theatres and full list of films, visit the post on the HDN homepage here. :thumbs:

@kaw @Drum18 @rj531 @AlienKing @SavageAmusement

Tag any other Canadians. :)

Attachments

• Flashback.jpg
    Flashback.jpg
    660.1 KB · Views: 205
Cineplex will bring back the coast-to-coast Flashback Film Fest on February 2nd to 8th. For the participating theatres and full list of films, visit the post on the HDN homepage here. :thumbs:

@kaw @Drum18 @rj531 @AlienKing @SavageAmusement

Tag any other Canadians. :)

Yea, i saw this yesterday when i was on Cineplex website. I'm really hoping i could catch a few movies but i dont know if i can
It's also the Superbowl weekend and my friends wanna watch in the man cave so I'll be busy whole day Sunday. And i got work in the evening during the weekdays so we'll see. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon

Thanks for the Heads up!

Like you, I did see something about this somewhere.
And, like you, I don't know that I'll be getting around to any of these but of course if I could, I'd go and see most of them.

Especially Back To The Future of course. It will always be my favourite film of all time.
I had never even heard of the film or Michael J. Fox until one day I walked into a theatre in 1985 not yet having picked out a movie to watch when I saw the poster and read these words...

He was never in time
for his classes...

He wasn't in time
for his dinner...

Then one day...
he wasn't in his
time at all.

Back To The Future.

And then I bought a ticket to see Back To The Future for the first time.
But nowhere close to the last time.

I still really enjoy typing out the entire title. :happy:

Now if you'll please excuse me, I have to get back in time...

Yea, i saw this yesterday when i was on Cineplex website. I'm really hoping i could catch a few movies but i dont know if i can
It's also the Superbowl weekend and my friends wanna watch in the man cave so I'll be busy whole day Sunday. And i got work in the evening during the weekdays so we'll see. :thumbs:

That's the joy of it running all the way through to February 8th. ;)

I think I'm just going buy the $75 pass since I want to watch 3/4 of these that week. :thumbs: