Flight Of The Navigator (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday February 4th)
Price: £15.99

11374106-1134439512082166.jpg

11374106-1134439512082166.jpg 11374106-1344440036203841.jpg 11374106-7694440036261507.jpg

Last edited:
Another one I've come close to buying the amaray for a few times and looked at in CeX just yesterday.

Love the art on this, so I'll definitely be picking it up! :D

I've been wanting a steel so long for this but the art and title make it look like a baseball film in a weird way

Wish they went with the U.K. DVD art

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Has this even had a blu-ray release in UK yet?

not fond of the artwork but am basically in for this one :)
Yes Blu-ray was released in the UK in 2012
Distributor is Second Sight

Second Sight steelbook releases announced today
Short Circuit
Piranha
Super Mario Bros
Flight of the Navigator

I don't recall Second Sight doing steelbooks before, must be their first effort/s, the front looks alright, I prefer the usual poster image, the backs odd, would have been better if the image continued, almost like they wanted it to continue but then the sky and power lines make it different, so why not just add a different image on the back? The inside images could have been better, I don't understand why David the main actor in this movie does not have his face in view on the inside or anywhere. :confused:

I think I'm going to stay content with the standard Second Sight releases and leave the steelbooks from them, unless something changes with the artwork.

Should have used the usual image on the front or back.

Flight-of-the-Navigator.jpg

I don't recall Second Sight doing steelbooks before, must be their first effort/s, the front looks alright, I prefer the usual poster image, the backs odd, would have been better if the image continued, almost like they wanted it to continue but then the sky and power lines make it different, so why not just add a different image on the back? The inside images could have been better, I don't understand why David the main actor in this movie does not have his face in view on the inside or anywhere. :confused:

I think I'm going to stay content with the standard Second Sight releases and leave the steelbooks from them, unless something changes with the artwork.

View attachment 281619

That's the art I would of prefered

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbobawny

View attachment 281619
Second Sight have had Steelbooks before a few of them and all sold out quickly