For sale: Few futureshop steelbooks and others

leftfootdynamo

Premium Supporter
Oct 5, 2012
Southampton, England
I really need the money guys so up for grabs....lots of titles some really nice ones too!! Postage included in price via royal mail 2nd class recorded.

Warrior DE - £18.50 (Mint and Sealed)
Godfather Trilogy Play.com exclusive - £30 (Mint and Sealed)
Resident Evil retribution 3D Media Mrkt Exclusive - £33 (Mint and Sealed)
Looper france mint and sealed lenticular edition - £22 (reserved for funkydamo)
Prometheus - Opened/Mint (has no 3D disc, just standard blu ray and dvd) - £25 - NOW £22
Chernobyl Diaries HMV Exclusive mint/sealed - £20 - NOW £18
Battleship HMV Exclusive Open/Mint - £20 - NOW £18
Argo FS exclusive mint and sealed (has a loose disc) £30 - NOW £27
I am legend warner version mint and sealed £11
300 warner version mint and sealed £11
Inception warner version mint and sealed £11
Armageddon play.com exclusive mint and sealed £20
Die hard with a vengeance play.com exclusive mint and sealed £18
Mission impossible 1-4 blu ray steelbooks.
Number 1 is unsealed but mint condition and polybagged
Number 2 and 3 are mint and sealed.
Ghost protocol is open with no j card and has a ding on the back at the top which is shown in the pictures. It is also polybagged - £55 delivered for all 4 - NOW £50 DELIVERED FOR ALL 4
Kampf Der Titanen (Clash of the Titans) - DE - Rare Crackle Laquer effect - Open/Mint - £30 - Now £18
Wrath of the titans 3D (UK Mint/open) Same design as my DE clash of the titans lovely pair together - £18 - NOW £16 Or £32 delivered for both
10,000BC UK first print edition Mint/Open - £10 - NOW £9
Cloverfield - DE - Open/Mint - £13 - NOW £11
Hanna uk no j card. No dents or dings a few hairline scratches to back hardly noticeable - £15

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I need to raise some cash as I am pretty skint at the moment So I reluctantly have to put these up for sale.... Would like quick sales as I need the funds asap to pay a few annoying bills.

For Sale:

Finding nemo futureshop exclusive 5 disc 3D blu ray steelbook viva new/sealed £45

Argo FS exclusive mint and sealed (has a loose disc) £35 delivered

The Dark Knight - Futureshop (New and Sealed - Has a tiny tiny ding in the bottom left corner, very very small and the shrink has a line on the spine directly in the middle, looks to be just the shrink wrap itself, I cannot tell if it is gone through to the steel) - £25

Paul UK HMV Exclusive - Open/Mint (inc J card) - £25

Kampf Der Titanen (Clash of the Titans) - DE - Rare Crackle Laquer effect - Open/Mint - £20

Wrath of the titans 3D (UK Mint/open) Same design as my DE clash of the titans lovely pair together - £18

10,000BC UK first print edition Mint/Open - £10

Cloverfield - DE - Open/Mint - £13

Skyfall uk mint no spine slash - £25

Apocalypse now italian mint sealed has shrink wrap tear at top can be seen in pic -£16

Hanna uk no j card. No dents or dings a few hairline scratches to back hardly noticeable - £18

Postage to be added on top for £3.80 for second class recorded within the uk

leftfootdynamo - please list a trading reference, this can be from another forum or Ebay account.

Good luck with your quick sales, if I can help at all let me know :)