For the Luv of ''The FilmArena Collection Numbered Editions''

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Little Gems from ''The FilmArena Collection Numbered Editions'' that I just have fallen for...

2 - AASB.jpg

1 - AASB.jpg 1 - DU.jpg 2 - DU.jpg
1 - EQ.jpg 2 - EQ.jpg 1 - TMR.jpg
2 - TMR.jpg2 - HG3.jpg3 - HG3 Bck.jpg

I had this Award created for us to share our love for those beautiful Packages that film arena has started to craft to be part of the film arena Collection numbered Editions. We can share our love for those editions that just started to come out, and that has taken us by surprised because of the truly amazing exclusives editions they are doing. I hope you all enjoy this award to show our support for their unique little gems they are putting out there. I hope more and more are to come.

Last edited:
yep they look awesome, well done:thumbs:

just getting into these myself, I had no idea about the package the steelbooks came in, I remember seeing the film arena thread for commando and I checked it out, saw the pic in the op of just the same steelbook zavvI was selling and clicked back out again, it was just by chance today that I saw the whole package on ebay and came back to hdn and joined the GB for it, I've also got the hunger games FA pre ordered now too, and I can't wait to see what these releases look like in hand:) FA is one retailer I'm gonna keep a close watch on from now on.

congratulations on your collection and I hope you get your award soon :):):)

Great idea Steve and congrats on your collection. You definitely got my vote.

Will receive my copies soon, cant wait!

Thanks so much Martin ! You deserve one as well ! Thanks for the THANKS :notworthy:
...yes hope you gets yours soon, I thought you had already...in any case Karel has them all for you :emb: ...can't wait to get my HG3, this is one I am really looking forward to !

Film Arena Editions deserve an award and who better to start the ball rolling - great idea @Actarus :thumbs: (thanks for the pm by the way).

I always enjoy seeing your collections and this one is no exception; I'm sure that it will be getting a lot bigger :LOL:. I only have 'Get On Up' and HG 3 (incoming) but am watching out for some of their future releases which are currently being prepared.

FA seem to be giving a lot of thought to their editions, providing beautiful slips, great extras and not forgetting the lenticulars :woot:. Looking forward to the next one.

Reactions: Actarus