Forrest Gump (Blu-ray Metal Slipcase) (JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

Release Date: August 8, 2012
Price: {param} $19.98
Purchase Link: JB Hifi

4441110.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i ordered pretty well straight away when they came on line and i ordered all 6 titles for that price.ive rechecked my orders and they are all at $15.98.
They also said they had in stock senna ultimate collectors edition book and calender so i thought id order it as well not thinking id get it.recieved email saying order has been completed and the money has been withdrawn from my account.
now there saying its no longer available...Damm should of ordered more.. BIG THANK YOU JB. :oohyeah:

UPDATE...Seems they had a brain phase for a few minutes then adjusted

Last edited:
JB still taking pre-orders. Unless this is very limited edition I can't see any of those titles selling out at this stage.

FUNNY STORY GUYS.....
Went to my local JB HIFI today to pick up a few things for some mates abroad
"NEEDED 5 COPIES OF THIS TITLE" :scat: This is where its FUNNY :hilarious:
They would'nt allow me to purchase more than 3 copies as this is company policy .....So after explaining there for my mates overseas...and that in about a month these will be in a sale bin for (BUY ONE AND GET 2 FREE) :hilarious:
They explained thats its now company policy BECAUSE of the ebay greedy people buying heaps and selling at exorbantant prices. :scat: I then explained that in 2 weeks ebay will be flooded with these latest releases of yours from all the pre-orders at below cost just to get rid of them...Just spent $650.with them and NO STILL COULD NOT GET THE EXTRA TWO COPIES....:hilarious: Company policy :p
Will go back tomorrow and pick up another 2 ...:oohyeah::oohyeah:
I :drool: JB HIFI...:D

EEK! I DON'T THINK YOU PICK UP ON THE SARCASM BUDDY :hilarious:
....................................:naughty:.....................................................