Forrest Gump (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive Silver Label Series No.11) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: WWA steelbook, limited 500 copies
HDN Group Buy: Link 60 copies for HDN members. Xin will keep members posted.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry:
Hello again,
You may not know me here but i have been asking for a shipping price from your ebay page to my location, since my location is no more available in the list, to notice again that i have bought from you before, last year.
Their is GB here, but for any future release it may happen that i miss it or even wanted to see the in hand result of the item before buying, Because you offers a competitive price :thumbs:

update:
1.feather effect on lenti will subtract to 5 instead 6.
2.we received all 500 steelbooks,but only 403 copy in perfect,we try to ask scanovo replace another 97 copies,but we cant promise they still have the stock,so the GB amount subtract to 60 copies,limited 1 copy per person.
:confused:
500 Release = 100 Steel for the GB ..... 100% Release = 20 % for GB ......... (100/500)*100%
.........................................................Meaning.................................................Calculation...................
403 Release = 60 Steel for the GB ......... 100% Release = 15% for GB .........(60/403)*100%

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I debated whether to order directly from the site but decided to go against this due to the very limited release of 500. I think at $48 shipped from a GB is not a bad deal compared to what we have been paying lately.