Earth
Release Date: July 14th 2017
Purchase Link: Pretz Media , Shop DTM
Information Link: Nameless Media
Price: €139.99

15873166_707275409450394_6056726139890815699_n.jpg

18422351_794359354052952_230324930003514871_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GI_SnakeEyes @elle82 So you guys never said, are you picking anything up from this release?

@GI_SnakeEyes will u be getting the bust? :)

I am not sure guys, I wish there was a final reveal of the bust, not just this concept photo. :( If I was to get one, it would definitely be the bust, cause I'm not a HUGE fan of the movie. I would be such a hypocrite if I say editions should always go to REAL FANS and then be one of the A$$HATS that buy stuff just to buy it and take it away from the fans that really deserve it. Well at least I have ACTUALLY seen the film and not one of those that have no idea what they're buying and buy them just to have it, haha!!

I am not sure guys, I wish there was a final reveal of the bust, not just this concept photo. :( If I was to get one, it would definitely be the bust, cause I'm not a HUGE fan of the movie. I would be such a hypocrite if I say editions should always go to REAL FANS and then be one of the A$$HATS that buy stuff just to buy it and take it away from the fans that really deserve it. Well at least I have ACTUALLY seen the film and not one of those that have no idea what they're buying and buy them just to have it, haha!!
Well yeah for sure. But ive never known u to buy something just for the sake of buying it so u can say u have it. Everything youve ever bought is because youve truly wanted it.

Well yeah for sure. But ive never known u to buy something just for the sake of buying it so u can say u have it. Everything youve ever bought is because youve truly wanted it.

Exactly!! So like I said I'm not a HUGE fan, but I like the movie enough where I'm interested in it. Because of the bust and how much i like the movie together, makes me want it more. My only real hesitation is there is no final pictures of the bust..... That's what's stopping me from pulling the trigger. Like I said I wouldn't get one of the limited numbered editions, cause I'm not that big of a fan of the film, and those I feel SHOULD go to the fans. It's the combo of both the film and bust that would make me put it in the purchase category.

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99 and elle82
Exactly!! So like I said I'm not a HUGE fan, but I like the movie enough where I'm interested in it. Because of the bust and how much i like the movie together, makes me want it more. My only real hesitation is there is no final pictures of the bust..... That's what's stopping me from pulling the trigger. Like I said I wouldn't get one of the limited numbered editions, cause I'm not that big of a fan of the film, and those I feel SHOULD go to the fans. It's the combo of both the film and bust that would make me put it in the purchase category.
I agree. Anything limited and numbered should go to those people who desperately want it instead of those who buy it just to buy it. And then a lot of those true fans miss out. Its so sad when that happens.