Upcoming Foundation (Season 3) [Apple TV+]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Well it's not from HBO and Jon Nolan anymore, but it's apparently still happening !! :woot::woot::woot: From Skydance with authors David Goyer and Josh Friedman !!!

Isaac Asimov's Foundation Trilogy Heads For TV

MV5BZmUwOWY5YTItZDMyMC00ZGVhLTg2NjktYzFhZjEwMTI3YmFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzMTEwODg5._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am excited for season 2 way more than i was for season 1. Barely brought myself to finish season 1, but this teaser looks way more exciting than season 1 teaser was.

Am excited for season 2 way more than i was for season 1. Barely brought myself to finish season 1, but this teaser looks way more exciting than season 1 teaser was.

Is it worth watching? It looks super cool but I haven't found the time yet.

The first episode was numbingly boring and pretentious.
It's like this whole world with a dozen thick books that feels like would take a lifetime to learn and get used to, and I'm too old and irritated to do that, and the show doesn't seem to help.

For a contrasting example, The Fifth Element is also like a whole other world, but it's easily accessible and exciting, and you dive right in a gobble it all up.

Or maybe I wasn't in the mood. I will try again later, now that there's another season...

Reactions: 5t33lb0y and kaw

Sorry i'm not good with giving proper feedback.
All i can say is it's slow paced for me and with lot of info... so it was difficult to dive into but i managed to watch it till end.