Fox Connect - Retailer Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
fc_logo.png

http://www.foxconnect.com

Feel free to discuss service, shipping, etc for this retailer here. Adding thread, because they often have Con exclusives.

Originally Posted by kryptonite View Post
LINK

Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I find out more information about Fox at Comic Con?

A. Call 888-223-4369 or email [email protected]. You can call for Panel schedules, signing schedules, Comic-Con exclusive product inquiries or if you just have a question / feedback!

Q. May I use cash and/or check to make purchases at the Fox booth?

A. You may use credit, debit, or prepaid cards with a VISA, MC, or Amex affiliation. Due to variances in bank cards issued oversees; we may not be able to guarantee approvals on purchases.

Q. Can I return my product at Comic-Con after I have made a purchase on-site?

A. Product purchased at Comic-Con is not returnable. However, should you find a quality issue with the item purchased, please bring the item back to the Fox Booth - with your receipt - and we will exchange that product with a new one. You may also call Customer Care at 888-223-4369, after Comic-Con, to arrange a replacement. Please note Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine cannot be returned.

A. If you purchase physical product at the Fox Booth, your transaction will be processed that day and your receipt will show a single confirmation number.

Q. When will my card be charged for pre-orders?

A. Orders for Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine will be charged on the day of purchase and cannot be returned due to customization of the figurine. If you place a pre-order for other products at special, Comic-Con pricing, your card will be charged at the time your order ships, not before, and for the items shipped. Should Fox attempt to process your charge and the transaction is declined, we will contact you directly to ensure there is no interruption in delivery of your pre-ordered item(s).

Q. Is there is a shipping / handling per item cost?

A. If you purchase an item at Comic-Con or on FoxConnect.com, your complete order - up to ten items - will not be charged a shipping / handling fee.

Q. Is there a limit to the # of items I can pre order?

A. To ensure that everyone at Comic-Con gets the opportunity to take advantage of our special event pricing, you may order up to 2 of each individual title per person, on a single credit / debit card

Q. Can I cancel my pre-order during or after Comic-Con, but before I receive any product?

A. No, unfortunately the purchase of Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine cannot be canceled. All other items can be canceled while you are still at Comic-Con, please return to the Fox booth with your confirmation page to do so. If you would like to cancel your pre-order after Comic-Con, you may contact Fox Customer Care at 1-888-223-4369 and they will assist you. No Charge will be made to your card until your product is shipped.

Shipping

Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Time Orders placed before 10am PST will be processed the same day. Orders placed after 10am PST will be processed on the next business day. During the peak holiday and Christmas season, there could be possible delays at a UPS facility. FoxConnect.com is not responsible for delays that may arise which are beyond our control, but we'll always do our best to make sure your order is delivered on time. It is highly advisable that you order well in advance during this time to ensure delivery before Christmas.

Shipping Carrier

FoxConnect ships through UPS. We currently offer UPS Ground or 2nd Day Air methods of delivery. Please note that all orders to Alaska and Hawaii must select the 2nd Day Air method for delivery.

Where We Can Ship Orders

FoxConnect ships to any of the 48 lower states, Hawaii and Alaska. We cannot ship any orders to a Post Office Box or overseas. For more information on purchasing FOX movies in other countries, please visit http://www.foxinternational.com

Tracking your order

You will receive a ship confirmation email with a UPS tracking number after your shipment has left our warehouse. Please enter this number at http://www.ups.com to see when you can expect delivery.

Attachments

• fc_logo.png
    fc_logo.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz and Ricker
LINK

Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I find out more information about Fox at Comic Con?

A. Call 888-223-4369 or email [email protected]. You can call for Panel schedules, signing schedules, Comic-Con exclusive product inquiries or if you just have a question / feedback!

Q. May I use cash and/or check to make purchases at the Fox booth?

A. You may use credit, debit, or prepaid cards with a VISA, MC, or Amex affiliation. Due to variances in bank cards issued oversees; we may not be able to guarantee approvals on purchases.

A. Product purchased at Comic-Con is not returnable. However, should you find a quality issue with the item purchased, please bring the item back to the Fox Booth - with your receipt - and we will exchange that product with a new one. You may also call Customer Care at 888-223-4369, after Comic-Con, to arrange a replacement. Please note Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine cannot be returned.

A. If you purchase physical product at the Fox Booth, your transaction will be processed that day and your receipt will show a single confirmation number.

Q. When will my card be charged for pre-orders?

A. Orders for Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine will be charged on the day of purchase and cannot be returned due to customization of the figurine. If you place a pre-order for other products at special, Comic-Con pricing, your card will be charged at the time your order ships, not before, and for the items shipped. Should Fox attempt to process your charge and the transaction is declined, we will contact you directly to ensure there is no interruption in delivery of your pre-ordered item(s).

Q. Is there is a shipping / handling per item cost?

A. If you purchase an item at Comic-Con or on FoxConnect.com, your complete order - up to ten items - will not be charged a shipping / handling fee.

Q. Is there a limit to the # of items I can pre order?

A. To ensure that everyone at Comic-Con gets the opportunity to take advantage of our special event pricing, you may order up to 2 of each individual title per person, on a single credit / debit card

Q. Can I cancel my pre-order during or after Comic-Con, but before I receive any product?

A. No, unfortunately the purchase of Predator 3D Blu-ray with Custom Figurine cannot be canceled. All other items can be canceled while you are still at Comic-Con, please return to the Fox booth with your confirmation page to do so. If you would like to cancel your pre-order after Comic-Con, you may contact Fox Customer Care at 1-888-223-4369 and they will assist you. No Charge will be made to your card until your product is shipped.

:LOL::LOL::thumbs:

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

I cant seem to be able to Put In my State:( It's the only area with No Fill in the Blank box:(

Reactions: Ricker
I ordered from them and never will again. I wanted to cancel my order, but there is no option to do so. I had to send an email to them. Still waiting for a response.:angry: A company this large should offer cancelling on their website.

I ordered from them and never will again. I wanted to cancel my order, but there is no option to do so. I had to send an email to them. Still waiting for a response.:angry: A company this large should offer cancelling on their website.

I had to cancel an order and I sent them email. They cancelled it that same day and sent confirmation too.

I pre-ordered Edward scissor hands 25th anniversary that releases in October and also ordered wrong turn fox Halloween print and the hills have eyes fox Halloween print that releases September 8th. My question is does anyone know if they will ship the movies separately or will I have to wait till October for all the movies?