Purchase link: Frankenweenie
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies.

11080371-1422879572-757636.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757629.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757594.jpg

11080371-1422879572-757616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some new wrinkle Zavvi just Added!! If you order more than one (or over a certain weight) they automatically shift you out of standard shipping!
Mine was gonna be £11.99 shipping for 2 copies!!
I reordered with just one and it went back to £1.99.
(Before, if I ordered two, they would ship them individually at £1.99 a piece).
I did not try to order two individually, so I don't know if that would be a workaround.
That is dirty pool, man!:angry:
Thanks for the code @Noodles! :thumbs:
You rock!
1292116913466-dumpfm-conqueror-154_headbanger.gif

Thanks for that tip buddy. I cancelled my order and order 2 separately and it was .99 GB for shipping

Reactions: C.C. 95
I am sorry, but $16 to ship one steel in the type of packaging zavvi ships is a ripoff. Order one steel from those other sites and it will be more protected and cost a lot less. They also have better customer service as well.

I am sorry, but $16 to ship one steel in the type of packaging zavvi ships is a ripoff. Order one steel from those other sites and it will be more protected and cost a lot less. They also have better customer service as well.

Zavvi should increase the shipping price (flat rate) and uplift in the packaging...

How many copies did you preorder ?
For 1 copy, shipping is free for me.
I ordered 2 copies and you're right I re-ordered 2 copies separetaly with no delivery cost while they charged me 5,99€ for shipping if I ordered both copies together... just stoooopid!

yeah it happened to me too when ordered King Kong, need to split the order to only one copy per shipment the you'd still get GBP 0.99...
Probably an anti-scalper measure to keep bulk buying down (but really will that stop them??), but just becomes a pain for those of us who habitually/regularly/normally buy two copies at a time as just plain customers.
They should have an option at checkout to split the shipment, because my shipping for Two copies instead of One didn't DOUBLE my shipping- It QINTUPLED it!!!:OMG::OMG::OMG:

Last edited:
You cant compare the shipping prices from zavvi to others. Zavvi does not offer safe and secure shipping.
I have ordered (in the arena of) a hundred steelbooks from Zavvi. Not one damaged. If it happened, I'd say so (they have majorly f**ked up a few of my orders)- But never a damaged steel.
Yes- customer service is shite- but they also have never lost one of my orders, nor have I received a damaged one.
I'm not a Zavvi flag waver- but them's the facts.
If you want "safe and secure" shipping- pay the extra. That is why the option is there.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinT