Multi Friday the 13th -Kickstarter Exclusive SteelBook

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
DLjbsMhVAAAI4RU.jpg
DLjbsMgUIAEoMcp.jpg

$140

I don't see why they don't offer these Kickstarter goodies at a decent price and if I buy them it's still money going to the game.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
They posted an update about kickstarter exclusives here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/613356213/friday-the-13th-the-game/posts/2005155

They said if you want to change your address now you can but you have to do it by October 10, they posted pics of the slips too:
View attachment 338184
View attachment 338185

That's a pretty cool slip. Not worth $140 U.S., but still cool. I didn't even receive my digital key to place this, so hopefully I actually get my physical copy. These developers are goons.

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
I'm glad to finally be getting this but the slip cover is awesome and even the standard disc case look great. The Steelbook though I think is really ugly and the inside using an old picture makes it even worse especially paying $140. Good thing I sold all my codes to make up for this but does anyone not like the look of the SteelBook?

Backers have pledged over $820,000 for this project.:OMG:

Seriously? That's almost $1m!!! How could the project cost that much for some tin cases? :confused:

I didn't even know that this was getting a Steelbook treatment- it's a shame that it's design looks like it dropped the ball- but to be fair- everyone that I know who purchased the game says that it feels like an unfinished, half-baked idea... so I guess it's fitting. xD

I didn't even know that this was getting a Steelbook treatment- it's a shame that it's design looks like it dropped the ball- but to be fair- everyone that I know who purchased the game says that it feels like an unfinished, half-baked idea... so I guess it's fitting. xD

Made my unprofessional, (likely) half-baked developers. They're greedy with zero compassion for all those who helped them on Kickstarter and the very start. For example, I didn't get my digital code to play the game and I've been messaged them several times... never received a response to any of them. Now the game is in stores, so someone can walk into Walmart and buy this right now, but I still don't have my physical copy from the Kickstarter campaign. They essentially took my $140 and have ignored me (and my brother, who also ordered a copy) at every step.

Made my unprofessional, (likely) half-baked developers. They're greedy with zero compassion for all those who helped them on Kickstarter and the very start. For example, I didn't get my digital code to play the game and I've been messaged them several times... never received a response to any of them. Now the game is in stores, so someone can walk into Walmart and buy this right now, but I still don't have my physical copy from the Kickstarter campaign. They essentially took my $140 and have ignored me (and my brother, who also ordered a copy) at every step.

Wasn’t there also some controversy a few months back about the developers announcing that they were going to shift focus to a new project, and stop working on the updates and patches that the community was asking for?

I don’t know if they have since rescinded that, but I know a bunch of people who were mighty upset.

Wasn’t there also some controversy a few months back about the developers announcing that they were going to shift focus to a new project, and stop working on the updates and patches that the community was asking for?

I don’t know if they have since rescinded that, but I know a bunch of people who were mighty upset.

That was the news, but they went back on that now and said that they'd focus on Friday the 13th a little while longer. They just seem like slimeballs to me. I don't trust them.

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Tell you whats BS, when you pledge money for a physical copy, only to have it delayed and delayed and then when it comes to the date your copy is about to be shipped...getting an email update saying its delayed for whatever reason then you go to town the next day and see physical copies on sale in GAME, bit of a slap in the face

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
People receiving steelbooks with no discs inside such as this chappie . . .
Pics courtesy Daniel_masanari
DQGQ4HiV4AA5gqU.jpg:large

DQGQ47WU8AA140W.jpg:large

DQGQ6K-VQAA7j5L.jpg:large