RELEASE DATE: Sept. 13, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $94.96
ORDER: Amazon

picture.php

iipsrv.fcgi

picture.php

Films in The Collection include:
· Disc 1 - Friday the 13th (1980)
· Disc 2 - Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
· Disc 3 - Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D (1982)
· Disc 4 - Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 5 - Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985) / Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 6 - Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) / Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) NEW TO BLU- RAY
· Disc 7 - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) / Jason X (2002) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 8 - Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
· Disc 9 - Friday the 13th (2009) (Theatrical Version and "Killer Cut" Extended Version)
· Disc 10 - Killer Bonus DVD Disc

On September 13th, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will provide plenty of blood-curdling thrills when Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection debuts on Blu-ray. For the first time, all twelve Friday the 13th films will be packaged together, (with seven of them making Blu-ray debuts) as a result of a strategic distribution alliance between Paramount and Warner announced last fall, granting Warner exclusive video distribution rights to over 600 Paramount titles. The set also includes a Friday The 13th Killer Extras Bonus DVD.

This intense 'slasher' series is one of the longest-running and most successful horror franchises in film history, surpassing the domestic theatrical box-office grosses of such legendary series as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The film that turned psycho killer Jason Voorhees and his infamous hockey mask into a pop culture icon has also bested the horror competition as the #1 home entertainment seller, with total sales of $119.7M to date.

The 10-disc collection ($129.95 SRP) includes the twelve films on nine Blu-ray discs, as well as a killer DVD bonus disc full of special features on the making of the famous franchise. The must-own set will be presented in a collectible tin case with 11 hours of previously released special features and a 40-page soft cover book. The book is excerpted from Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th, a fan-favorite volume that's viewed as the ultimate memoir of the series, and highlights some of the 200 interviews, 600 photos, storyboards, concept art and more. Also included is a brand new, official Camp Crystal Lake embroidered Counselor Patch.

Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection also includes digital versions of all 12 films with UltraViolet, allowing viewers to download and instantly stream the films to a wide range of devices from computers and compatible tablets to smartphones, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs and Blu-ray players.

One of the most frightening franchises in film history, Friday The 13th focuses primarily on the character of Jason Voorhees, who drowned as a young child at Camp Crystal Lake due to the inattentiveness of camp counselors. Many years later, the camp becomes the scene of a number of murders - all of which are either committed or motivated by the avenging Jason, who forever lurks at Crystal Lake with his finely-honed machete.

Last edited by a moderator:
my personal price limit on this is 55$.
most of the warner "limited editions" are mass produced anyway, limited often means 150k or even more than 200k.
i will get it when it drops to the "about 50$" range in 2 months or so. :cool:

Last edited:
$66.99 at Amazon USA right now. :)

I knew it.

Well, out of stock now......
But i will put my order in for when it comes back in stock.
For $67 for all movies on blu, you can't beat it

But concerned about Discs 6 & 7 - two flicks on one disc.....hopefully still good quality.
Anybody watch these yet?

Last edited:
Wow that's a great price!! Well worth sticking an order in now if you don't already own it!!

Got my copy today after being posted from the States on Tuesday. No scratches on discs either :thumbs:

Courier though just knocked on my door, left parcel on doorstep and was back in van before I'd even picked the parcel up so it was lucky I was in.

Got mine 3 days ago but mine has scratches on tin and one large scratch on bonus dvd. :(
Contacted Amazon who without even asking placed order for replacement copy and said I dont have to send back original copy seeing as its a large item and im in the UK. However I could end up with another scratched copy so asked for refund instead which she agreed to. So she said she will cancel the replacement and give me refund.
Next morning I got email saying my copy has been dispatched AND I have to send back damaged copy or get charged. So I contacted them as I was lied to and was a little annoyed. So after 30 min chat, they offered me to copy the replacement and amended my account so I dont get charged for not sending it back.

Now I need to keep eye on my bank next 2 weeks to make sure they dont charge me!

Well, out of stock now......
But i will put my order in for when it comes back in stock.
For $67 for all movies on blu, you can't beat it

But concerned about Discs 6 & 7 - two flicks on one disc.....hopefully still good quality.
Anybody watch these yet?

Got mine autographed by Lochlyn Munro (Freddy vs. Jason) & Darcy DeMoss (Jason Lives: Friday the 13th Part VI). Darcy also threw in this signed Trophy Heads Promo poster.
picture.php

picture.php

I had them sign on the movie pages - this way I can get more actors from the different movies too. I'll reserve the steel front/back for the actors who actually played Jason.

This is my favorite and most wanted Blu-ray set. Unfortunately it's OOP and even harder to get as an European. I would pay good money to anyone willing to sell me his set. I'm curious how this thread doesn't have more messages, unless of course i got the wrong thread and it's not the official collecters thread(?) Anyway, if anyone is willing to get rid of his copy, i would appreciate it so much , i couldn't be more thankfull.

This is my favorite and most wanted Blu-ray set. Unfortunately it's OOP and even harder to get as an European. I would pay good money to anyone willing to sell me his set. I'm curious how this thread doesn't have more messages, unless of course i got the wrong thread and it's not the official collecters thread(?) Anyway, if anyone is willing to get rid of his copy, i would appreciate it so much , i couldn't be more thankfull.

You seen the German mediabook for parts 2,3,7 and 8 ((with more on the way)

Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
You seen the German mediabook for parts 2,3,7 and 8 ((with more on the way)
Thank you for your reply. I did see them indeed. Although i'm not a huge fan of them. Apart that a few titles are missing as for now, i'm not entirely convinced by the overall packaging and design. The US complete box is my favorite box ( yes i'm biased hehe) So i'm still hoping i'm going to be a proud owner of the box as well one day. Hopefully someone is willing to sell it to me.

Thank you for your reply. I did see them indeed. Although i'm not a huge fan of them. Apart that a few titles are missing as for now, i'm not entirely convinced by the overall packaging and design. The US complete box is my favorite box ( yes i'm biased hehe) So i'm still hoping i'm going to be a proud owner of the box as well one day. Hopefully someone is willing to sell it to me.

Best of luck mate with your search. I'm hoping for a re-release one day as well. It's madness that this franchise is so hard to obtain!

Reactions: Mr.Vorhees