RELEASE DATE: Sept. 13, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $94.96
ORDER: Amazon

picture.php

iipsrv.fcgi

picture.php

Films in The Collection include:
· Disc 1 - Friday the 13th (1980)
· Disc 2 - Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
· Disc 3 - Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D (1982)
· Disc 4 - Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 5 - Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985) / Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 6 - Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988) / Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989) NEW TO BLU- RAY
· Disc 7 - Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday (1993) / Jason X (2002) NEW TO BLU-RAY
· Disc 8 - Freddy vs. Jason (2003)
· Disc 9 - Friday the 13th (2009) (Theatrical Version and "Killer Cut" Extended Version)
· Disc 10 - Killer Bonus DVD Disc

On September 13th, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will provide plenty of blood-curdling thrills when Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection debuts on Blu-ray. For the first time, all twelve Friday the 13th films will be packaged together, (with seven of them making Blu-ray debuts) as a result of a strategic distribution alliance between Paramount and Warner announced last fall, granting Warner exclusive video distribution rights to over 600 Paramount titles. The set also includes a Friday The 13th Killer Extras Bonus DVD.

This intense 'slasher' series is one of the longest-running and most successful horror franchises in film history, surpassing the domestic theatrical box-office grosses of such legendary series as A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The film that turned psycho killer Jason Voorhees and his infamous hockey mask into a pop culture icon has also bested the horror competition as the #1 home entertainment seller, with total sales of $119.7M to date.

The 10-disc collection ($129.95 SRP) includes the twelve films on nine Blu-ray discs, as well as a killer DVD bonus disc full of special features on the making of the famous franchise. The must-own set will be presented in a collectible tin case with 11 hours of previously released special features and a 40-page soft cover book. The book is excerpted from Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th, a fan-favorite volume that's viewed as the ultimate memoir of the series, and highlights some of the 200 interviews, 600 photos, storyboards, concept art and more. Also included is a brand new, official Camp Crystal Lake embroidered Counselor Patch.

Friday The 13th: The Complete Collection also includes digital versions of all 12 films with UltraViolet, allowing viewers to download and instantly stream the films to a wide range of devices from computers and compatible tablets to smartphones, game consoles, Internet-connected TVs and Blu-ray players.

One of the most frightening franchises in film history, Friday The 13th focuses primarily on the character of Jason Voorhees, who drowned as a young child at Camp Crystal Lake due to the inattentiveness of camp counselors. Many years later, the camp becomes the scene of a number of murders - all of which are either committed or motivated by the avenging Jason, who forever lurks at Crystal Lake with his finely-honed machete.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I got this when it was released, same for the deluxe Halloween set. The movies are abit garbage compared to Halloween but its an awesome set to have

I'm waiting until I can find it for less than $150 bc eBay sellers are trying to bend me over! I hadn't started collecting Blurays when this came out :(

Glad I got this when it was released, same for the deluxe Halloween set. The movies are abit garbage compared to Halloween but its an awesome set to have
I never got these as never knew about them back then lets say i was hardly on these forums. I was watching the halloween one on amazon but price was just too much then it became unavailable but yet amazon price was still going up and down and i had an order in. The halloween went down as low as $90 but they just never got anymore in and cancelled my order.
So im keeping an eye incase they do as they promised to offer at that price i got cancelled at but dont see them getting it again.
Friday 13th looks cool set also just never knew about it back then.
Would have been too cools sets to own but just not paying the silly prices for.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I never got these as never knew about them back then lets say i was hardly on these forums. I was watching the halloween one on amazon but price was just too much then it became unavailable but yet amazon price was still going up and down and i had an order in. The halloween went down as low as $90 but they just never got anymore in and cancelled my order.
So im keeping an eye incase they do as they promised to offer at that price i got cancelled at but dont see them getting it again.
Friday 13th looks cool set also just never knew about it back then.
Would have been too cools sets to own but just not paying the silly prices for.

@bwatt99 look at what you could have had if you spent more time on this awesome forum. Whatever the silly prices, my advice...pay it! For any horror fan or serious collector these are a must own!

Attachments

• 20170708_162311.jpg
    20170708_162311.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig and elle82
@bwatt99 look at what you could have had if you spent more time on this awesome forum. Whatever the silly prices, my advice...pay it! For any horror fan or serious collector these are a must own!
I agree. Sometimes youve just got to pay whatever it takes to get something like this. Its only money after all. :D

Yep I know what you mean i collected arrow back in the day they started and just stopped shortly after started to grow a small collection and now im back into them again but many are long oop.
Kicking myself i stopped in first place but im doing ok now as im catching up,some im paying bit more than they was when released others about same.
But problem with me im into all sorts lol i want it all.
Blu rays was just my second collection at the time now its my main collection and them oop stuff sure fetch high price.
I was not always in limited edition stuff and bust etc just your normal blu ray and odd steelbook but the limited edition side of the collecting got me.
Its cool to look at someone rather than just have the blu ray case stuck in a shelf.
Just wish the did more cool editions like they did with dvds as they have some pretty cool stuff.

Yep I know what you mean i collected arrow back in the day they started and just stopped shortly after started to grow a small collection and now im back into them again but many are long oop.
Kicking myself i stopped in first place but im doing ok now as im catching up,some im paying bit more than they was when released others about same.
But problem with me im into all sorts lol i want it all.
Blu rays was just my second collection at the time now its my main collection and them oop stuff sure fetch high price.
I was not always in limited edition stuff and bust etc just your normal blu ray and odd steelbook but the limited edition side of the collecting got me.
Its cool to look at someone rather than just have the blu ray case stuck in a shelf.
Just wish the did more cool editions like they did with dvds as they have some pretty cool stuff.
All true my friend... Those limited and collector's editions are what suck alot of us into the passion of collecting. And missing them first time round isn't always a bad thing. Makes you more appreciative of the set you've been chasing for ages when you do finally manage to land it.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
All true my friend... Those limited and collector's editions are what suck alot of us into the passion of collecting. And missing them first time round isn't always a bad thing. Makes you more appreciative of the set you've been chasing for ages when you do finally manage to land it.

I used to collect esco statue from usa look them up on ebay,still have about 30 left or less which i took when i moved to australia. This is what i was more into and spent a fortune on back in the day. Collected for around 10 yrs and had one of the biggest collections around myself and two others being biggest collections. In the day i was still able to buy them from cigar shops etc around the usa but there was ones that where so rare ebay was only place or heard from collectors. They used to fetch big money in the day and sell for big money.
It was a right buzz when you finally found the one you was after or got it for a very good price when seller did not know what they had or never listed it right.
I sold most prior to moving to australia was a sad day to see them go but did get easier the more that went.
And the Majority of them all went back to usa again lol and around the globe.
They made all sorts of celebs and there was also 5 different companies who made them so i needed to get them all. Even after 10 years i never really got every single one but i was close.
They made them from 70s to late 80s,now they are not selling so well and all them rarer ones i could never get back then are so cheap and are not selling now,
So sold probably at right time.
Had a nice big room for them all back then but im limited on the blu ray space these days.
Im slowly building up my blu ray collection but so many things i did miss out on back then as i was buying more statues than anything else.
If i had been into my blu rays since then im sure i would have pretty descent collection.
Dont know if i ever get as big as some on here lol due to space or etc but im happy enough with what i have so far.

Last edited:
I used to collect esco statue from usa look them up on ebay still have about 30 left or less which i took when i moved to australia. This is what i was more into and spent a fortune on back in the day. Collected for around 10 yrs and had one of the biggest collections around myself and two others being biggest collection.in the day i was still able to buy them from cigar shops etc around the usa but there was one that where so rare. Used to fetch big money in the day and sell for big money.
It was a right buzz when you finally found the one you was after or got it for a very good price when seller did not know what they had or never listed it right.
I sold most prior to moving to australia was a sad day to see them go but did get easier they more that went.
And the Majority of them all went back to usa again lol and Around the globe.
They made all sorts of celebs and there was also 5 different companies who them so i needed to get them all. Even after 10 years i never really got every single one but i was close.
They made them from 70s to late 80s,now they are not selling so well and sll them rarer ones i could never get back then are so cheap and are not selling now,so sold probably at right time.
Had a nice big room for them all back them but im limited on the blu ray space these days.
Im slowly building up my blu ray collection but so many things i did miss out on back then as i was buying more statues than anything else.
I don't think i've ever seen them before but i've just checked Google. They do look very collectable. I like the look of the Universal Monsters. I couldn't imagine selling a collection you've spent over 10 years on dude. Must have been hard. At least you've now come over to the light side and are collecting movies :LOL:. I too moved to Oz from the UK in 2011 and got my 25 year old movie collection over in a shipping container. That was a nervous few months waiting for that to arrive! Always nice to chat to a fellow collector. Would be awesome to see pics of what you've got in your collection :thumbs:

To right Elle. It's only paper after all. F**k those utility bills! You don't need electricity when you've got an awesome box set to stare at all night!
That reminds me i have electric bill to pay soon bugger it will just do without electric and buy that set lol,and wife and kids can starve.
Joking aside most things can be had anytime but for me right now im not able to buy so much or i try not too. But these sites make you want more.

I don't think i've ever seen them before but i've just checked Google. They do look very collectable. I like the look of the Universal Monsters. I couldn't imagine selling a collection you've spent over 10 years on dude. Must have been hard. At least you've now come over to the light side and are collecting movies :LOL:. I too moved to Oz from the UK in 2011 and got my 25 year old movie collection over in a shipping container. That was a nervous few months waiting for that to arrive! Always nice to chat to a fellow collector. Would be awesome to see pics of what you've got in your collection :thumbs:
Yes it was hard i had a 40ft container but household items came first and you have no idea just ho much of these statues i had.
Yes the monsters where cool and they seem to be the ones that still to this day hold there price.
Some of these where so rare only a handfull where made,some 25 or 50 and and others more common. And many just never survived with people owning them.
Some i used to buy back then i could have got several nice blu ray editions for the prices i paid.
To be honest they took up a lot of room we had our first child and it was just the right time to sell.
Glad i did as they dont sell so well these days unless someone wants a certain person. I recently sold a Charles bronson to guy in australia and a very rare fonz to a guy in Italy. And few years back other rare ones to collectors i knew from usa.
Wished i had the room etc to have kept them etc or even the room to ship them over,but they easy would have filled a 20 ft container or more just to get them over here.
I did have a bit of a collection sent over on the blu rays and like you was worried it all arrive or be damaged but all was ok.
But been buying most overseas sent here or from here.
Yep my collection is set up with some detolfs and billy bookcases as before just had sitting on folding tables glad im able to see what i have lol.
Im still after another billy and a detolf and i be done and i can they probably show pics then.
But my collection would probably fit in a small space in your room lol.

My advice, wait till Oct, last year these showed up in quite a few BB and almost none in my area were bought. I own one already. But was debating buying a few to sell to ninjas at cost plus shipping. But money was tight at the time. If they show up again, I'll do that. They may, they may not.

They were 99$ so full retail. So if you can get one for a good price now go for it, if not I'd hold off.