Multi Friday the 13th: The Game (2017)

Jun 6, 2015
hi

If you havent seen this already it might interest you guys! Someone is trying to make a Friday 13th game on kickstarter I for one have backed - could be great! You get to play as Jason :woot::woot:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/613356213/friday-the-13th-the-game

228b9684c8285174717b66a27622da7c_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They put up a second batch of signed steelbooks, for anybody who was interested.

* SIGNED (but not hand-numbered) Physical game with Kickstarter Exclusive collectible Steel Case and altered variation of the original slipcover on either PC, Xbox One, or PS4 (Signed by Sean Cunningham, Tom Savini, Kane Hodder, Harry Mandefrini, Gun Media & Illfonic)
* Kickstarter Exclusive in-game playable Jason character designed by Tom Savini, with unique weapon
* Kickstarter Exclusive in-game Counselor Clothing Packs
* Digital Art Book featuring concept art from the game's creators
* Exclusive Beta Access on PC
* Digital Soundtrack
* In-Game credit under "Special Thanks"
* Digital Wallpaper Pack 1 & 2
* Our eternal gratitude & a heartfelt "Thank You..."

Reactions: luke98
I bought the game on release. Even though it contains many glitches and bugs in its current state, it's still sooo much fun to play. The atmosphere combined with the fantastic OST is spot on. Playing as a counselor is frightening and very tense, you really have to watch your steps ( literary ) to not get cought by Jason. And even if you end up getting cought after tense chase, dying in the game is also fun. Playing as Jason is amazing, as soon as you teleport into a group of counselors and see everyone runs for their lifes in various directions is priceless. Highly recommended from my humble part.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and luke98
I bought the game on release. Even though it contains many glitches and bugs in its current state, it's still sooo much fun to play. The atmosphere combined with the fantastic OST is spot on. Playing as a counselor is frightening and very tense, you really have to watch your steps ( literary ) to not get cought by Jason. And even if you end up getting cought after tense chase, dying in the game is also fun. Playing as Jason is amazing, as soon as you teleport into a group of counselors and see everyone runs for their lifes in various directions is priceless. Highly recommended from my humble part.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

I've watched a bit of gameplay and it looks very intense but fun! Do you play it friends or just randoms?

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

I've watched a bit of gameplay and it looks very intense but fun! Do you play it friends or just randoms?
I'm glad you enjoyed my little write up. I am playing with friends and as well with randoms. I must admit playing with randoms doesn't take the fun away in the slightest because you soon notice how 95% are playing like you, will say: people feel the same tense, help eachother, playing the objects. The urge to survive against Jason can unite the different people i noticed. Randoms feel like fellow buddies in in this game. I only played for three days, but as for now, it's not getting boring or repetitive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and luke98