From Dusk Till Dawn OST (Limited Edition Blood Splatter Clear Vinyl) [Brookvale Records]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: May, 2016
Purchase: BrookvaleRecords.com
Price: 34,99 USD

8.png

• RECORD STORE DAY 2016 INDIE EXCLUSIVE (pushed back to May due to quality issues)
  • APPROVED BY QUENTIN TARANTINO & ROBERT RODRIGUEZ
  • FULLY REMASTERED 2-LP SET
  • CUSTOM COVER ART BY ILLUSTRATOR MATT RYAN
  • PRESSED ON BLOOD SPLATTER CLEAR VINYL
  • LASER ETCHING ON SIDE D
  • LIMITED EDITION OF 5500 W/GOLD FOIL STAMPING
  • FIRST U.S. REISSUE SINCE ORIGINAL 1996 RELEASE

10.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg

5.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
I'll order it next month. They also got a eBay Store and shipping there is cheaper for me than on the website (website 26 USD to Germany, eBay 15 USD to Germany)
Someone on Instagram from Germany who received this told me he received his parcel custom friendly. I asked Brookvale Records about custom friendly shipping back when I opened this thread and they said no...So it's on your own risk. But I need to have it :drool::drool::drool:

I'll order it next month. They also got a eBay Store and shipping there is cheaper for me than on the website (website 26 USD to Germany, eBay 15 USD to Germany)
Someone on Instagram from Germany who received this told me he received his parcel custom friendly. I asked Brookvale Records about custom friendly shipping back when I opened this thread and they said no...So it's on your own risk. But I need to have it :drool::drool::drool:
Well i've took a risk, caved in & ordered one:drool:
i messaged a guy on twitter who bought one and is in the UK & asked him about their Vinyl packaging and he said it was top notch and it took about 10 days from Brookvale.
The Crazy thing is i placed the order before i heard back from Brookvale who i'd asked the same question about their packaging and they just replied and said using Amazon would be better so now i think oh S*** not the answer i wanted :rofl:and will i get hit with customs? :ohno:
@comICS-soon ?

i messaged a guy on twitter who bought one and is in the UK & asked him about their Vinyl packaging and he said it was top notch and it took about 10 days from Brookvale.
The Crazy thing is i placed the order before i heard back from Brookvale who i'd asked the same question about their packaging and they just replied and said using Amazon would be better so now i think oh S*** not the answer i wanted :rofl:and will i get hit with customs? :ohno:
@comICS-soon ?
Tempted, $44.95 at the moment on Amazon US...

Reactions: Travis Bickle
@comICS-soon ?

Sorry for the late answer ! Well yes I received my copy, really beautiful ! And the package is good, the same style as others website for vinyls :thumbs:

@comICS-soon ?
Let us know how you go on mate, really tempted to order this but don't wanna get hit by customs. Hopefully they mark it down!:)