From Dusk Till Dawn OST (Limited Edition Blood Splatter Clear Vinyl) [Brookvale Records]

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: May, 2016
Purchase: BrookvaleRecords.com
Price: 34,99 USD

8.png

• RECORD STORE DAY 2016 INDIE EXCLUSIVE (pushed back to May due to quality issues)
  • APPROVED BY QUENTIN TARANTINO & ROBERT RODRIGUEZ
  • FULLY REMASTERED 2-LP SET
  • CUSTOM COVER ART BY ILLUSTRATOR MATT RYAN
  • PRESSED ON BLOOD SPLATTER CLEAR VINYL
  • LASER ETCHING ON SIDE D
  • LIMITED EDITION OF 5500 W/GOLD FOIL STAMPING
  • FIRST U.S. REISSUE SINCE ORIGINAL 1996 RELEASE

10.jpg

9.jpg

1.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg

5.jpg
4.jpg

Last edited:
@Flloydo @Sigill thanks guys appreciate the support i think being a collector is sometimes very stressful my good lady keeps saying to me " i wouldn't bother anymore just buy from shops on the high street & don't buy records online" if only it was that easy :rolleyes: :censored:
Yeah it can be a nightmare sometimes, if only you could just walk into a shop and pick things up it would be a lot easier! :D I don't even have a HMV near me now so have to order most of my slips online. It's pot luck as too whether you get a good one or not. Hopefully you can get this sorted and get hold of a mint condition copy. I know how annoying it is too get damaged items.:( I hope you can get a good one mate, you deserve it!:)

@C2V3N great news:thumbs:
Mine arrived today from Ebay Mint & sealed with a seam split :banghead: starting to think i was not meant to have this.
Now in tense negotiations with seller :(
@dan8885 @Noodles @Flloydo @Sigill @SteelbookGenius666 how are you guys on seam splits am i being overly OCD the seller has made me feel bad because i wasn't happy was genuinely upset today need a collective HDN hug from my Vinyl buddies :arghh: :hilarious: :rofl:
I agree with what others have pretty much said already... you paid for a brand new item, so that is what you expect to receive. I don't actually mind a little bit of damage sometimes, but only if the item wasn't really expensive in the first place. Good luck anyway dude... I hope you manage to come to some sort of agreement with the seller. Keep us updated! :)

Mine arrived today from Ebay Mint & sealed with a seam split :banghead: starting to think i was not meant to have this.
@dan8885 @Noodles @Flloydo @Sigill @SteelbookGenius666 how are you guys on seam splits am i being overly OCD the seller has made me feel bad because i wasn't happy was genuinely upset today need a collective HDN hug from my Vinyl buddies :arghh: :hilarious: :rofl:

Sorry that this happened to you. I recommend you for future buys on eBay that when you buy a record ask the seller to send the vinyl out of the sleeve. This is how you avoid a seam split.
When I sell vinyl on eBay I always offer this option in the description. To be fair, the seller can't do anything besides that to avoid a seam split. So when you don't ask for it he thinks
you want to receive it sealed. And with sealed records and postal service seams split happens a lot. But I cross fingers that the seller is generous and that you'll find a arrangement.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
I hate when that happens. I usually try to contact seller for replacement jacket and sleeve even though I know it's not their fault (works with mondo and waxwork).
Damage like that usually happens during transport and it's hard to prevent it. I know some companies like to send vinyl in plastic sleeve and jacket separately (Third man records).

Got my replacement & got the seller to pack the vinyl seperately it's a stunning release but a word of warning to my good Vinyl Buddies Handle with care there is a definite flaw in the quality of the cover seams as soon as i put the vinyl in the sleeve a tiny corner split appeared it can't handle the weight of the Vinyl so be careful with your copies. It's tiny so can live with it but i will store the vinyl seperate from the cover to keep it mint. Might even contact Brookvale to make them aware of the problem.
Still love it :D:thumbs:
IMAG0058_1.jpg
IMAG0057_1.jpg
IMAG0042_1.jpg
IMAG0043_1.jpg
IMAG0056_1.jpg

Got my replacement & got the seller to pack the vinyl seperately it's a stunning release but a word of warning to my good Vinyl Buddies Handle with care there is a definite flaw in the quality of the cover seams as soon as i put the vinyl in the sleeve a tiny corner split appeared it can't handle the weight of the Vinyl so be careful with your copies. It's tiny so can live with it but i will store the vinyl seperate from the cover to keep it mint. Might even contact Brookvale to make them aware of the problem.
Still love it :D:thumbs:
View attachment 252306

AWESOME release mate! Congrats! I NEED this in my life.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I think this is one of my favourite editions along with the mondo fight club vinyl

So stunning. Beautiful art and the vinyl splatter and etching is so cool. Very happy I managed to get this