• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 10th, 2014
Price: $49.00
Print run: 1K (1/4 slip: 300) and (Lenticular: 700)
Notes: Disc : 2D+3D

Pre-order links: (SOLD-OUT)
1/4 slip:
http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20066
Lenticular slip: http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20065

GROUP BUY links: (SOLD-OUT)
Lenticular slip (300 units)
1/4 slip (100 units)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

Full Lenticular Slip:
Frozen-Kimchi2.jpg

CONFIRMED LENTICULAR SLIPCOVER
13959876514432054.gif

1/4 Slip:
Frozen-Kimchi1.jpg

Packaging Type:
- Metallic shine 1/4 slip and embossed title. 300 print run
- Full size lenticular with amazing effect : 700 print run
- Frozen Numbered artcard : 1/4 slip: 1-300, lenticular: 1-700
- Pre-order gift: Non-exclusive plastic clear slipcover (same as Thor 2 Kimchi)
- Special gift: Clear slipcover with title on side
- 5 Major character artcard
- 2 Teaser Poster image poster card
- Frozen Kimchidvd exclusive sticker

Other infos:
Original poll for Lenticular image:
- Choice A
Frozen.jpg

- Choice B
frozen-825x1024_zpsccf62d56.jpg

- Choice C confirmed
13959876514432054.gif

[Kimchidvd Announcement]
This release is each one per one customer, you can only order 1x 1/4 slip and 1x lenticular
All duplication order WILL be cancelled without notice and do not refunded to paypal or credit card, it will be going to saving money(credits) on kimchidvd account

Pre-order time on Kimchi:
Pre-order date and time:
18th March, Korea Time: 10:00AM
18th March, Hong Kong Time: 9:00AM
17th March, US/Canada Time: 9:00PM ET, 6:00PM PT
18th March, UK Time: 1:00AM
18th March, Germany/France Time: 2:00AM

GB #1 time:
GO LIVE TIME #1 - 150 copies of Lenticular slip, 50 copies of 1/4 slip (available for 1 HOUR ONLY, or until all 150 & 50 spots reserved).

PT (Los Angeles, USA) Monday, 17 March 2014, 07:00 PM
ET (New York, USA) Monday, 17 March 2014, 10:00 PM
GMT - Tuesday, 18 March 2014 02:00 AM

GB #2 time:
GO LIVE TIME #2 - 150 copies of Lenticular slip, 50 copies of 1/4 slip - AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL REMAINING SPOTS of 300 & 100 RESERVED!

PT (Los Angeles, USA) Tuesday, 18 March 2014, 03:00AM
ET (New York, USA) Tuesday, 18 March 2014, 06:00AM
GMT - Tuesday, 18 March 2014 10:00 AM

Important Notice

Before packaging today, Kimchidvd found some defect on poster card, so it need to take time to re-produce poster card

it means there will be shipping delay.

Attachments

• 10876045-1389291073-260794.jpg
    10876045-1389291073-260794.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 500
  • Frozen-835a8007.jpg
    Frozen-835a8007.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 992
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 465
Last edited by a moderator:
Frozen Blufans not all yet released, lots of talk and time passed...almost making this release a bit forgotten it feels - I wanted to Acknowledge this Beautiful Exclusive Lenti and 1/4 Slip that Kimchi put out and did such a wonderful job making it a superb exclusive. Props to Kimchi hope more to come.

Reactions: Marina Blue
BUMP!

~ Now that Blufans has released all versions of FROZEN and we know how beautiful it truly is, such an awesome release with a superb WEA Steelbook, but The 1/4 Slip Version From KimchiDVD still holds a spot in my top five favorite Releases of 2014. Still believe Kimchi did an Amazing job, still in Love with the 1/4 Slip which is truly an awesome release and worth owning... just Bumping the thread again so it is not forgotten that even with the Blufan release of FROZEN, Kimchi has done something Special as I just love everything about my 1/4 Slip.
Just rewatched the Movie tonight and it was as magical the 2nd time, the 3D is simply Amazing.(this is what made me think about this release as I was really enjoying the Steel, Back Slip Artwork/Numbering card and all the special Bonus that comes with it).

1 - Frozen Kimchi 1:4 sealed.jpg 3 - Frozen Kimchi 1:4 Opened 1.jpg 4 - Frozen Kimchi 1:4 Opened.jpg 6 - Frozen Kimchi 1:4 Opened.jpg
7 - Frozen Kimchi 1:4 inside.jpg 8 - Frozen Kimchi 1:4 back art.jpg

Just gorgeous IMO

Only the 2nd time ??? I must be coming up to having watched this 100 times soon. My daughter has it on every day

Yes well I don't have a daughter lol but I plan on rewatching it getting hooked on those songs it's just precious... and didn't know that Jonathan Groff Played Kristoff that was cool to find out - I remember him the first time I saw him in Glee like 4 or 5 years ago...watching a lot of behind the scene and recording sessions on youtube with Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel (who also played on Glee) ...didn't know these actors well except Kristen Bell... didn't know that Idina Menzel is a big Broadway star it seems from what I heard and saw a performance of hers on the Tony Awards and it was very powerful... she was in Glee as well could belt it out... nice to see the behind the scene recordings. She sang let it Go at the Oscars last year and decent clip no where to be found on youtube (I rarely watch the oscars)...it's weird this weekend rewatched Thor 2 and today rewatched FROZEN and both are on my favorite Steels of 2014, weird coincidence I was not planning it this way....

Last edited:
BUMP!

~ Now that Blufans has released all versions of FROZEN and we know how beautiful it truly is, such an awesome release with a superb WEA Steelbook, but The 1/4 Slip Version From KimchiDVD still holds a spot in my top five favorite Releases of 2014. Still believe Kimchi did an Amazing job, still in Love with the 1/4 Slip which is truly an awesome release and worth owning... just Bumping the thread again so it is not forgotten that even with the Blufan release of FROZEN, Kimchi has done something Special as I just love everything about my 1/4 Slip.
Just rewatched the Movie tonight and it was as magical the 2nd time, the 3D is simply Amazing.(this is what made me think about this release as I was really enjoying the Steel, Back Slip Artwork/Numbering card and all the special Bonus that comes with it)

Just gorgeous IMO

Yes, Kimchi did an awesome job dressing up a WWA steelbook available everywhere. The shrinkwrap on the steel alone was a highlight --> tight and professional. The attention to detail on the 1/4 slip was brilliant. Too bad the lenti was terrible.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Yes, Kimchi did an awesome job dressing up a WWA steelbook available everywhere. The shrinkwrap on the steel alone was a highlight --> tight and professional. The attention to detail on the 1/4 slip was brilliant. Too bad the lenti was terrible.

Yes I agree, it wasn't terrible I would say, it wasn't great but not Terrible but I get what you are saying...it could have been better indeed, but indeed they knocked it off the park with that 1/4 steel agreed with what you say

Just scored the 1/4 slip version off eBay for $100 CAD, or $75 USD if you will. All because the seller wouldn't ship outside Canada lol. $75 for a steel with only 300 in print of one of the most popular movie ever? I could do worse.

Just scored the 1/4 slip version off eBay for $100 CAD, or $75 USD if you will. All because the seller wouldn't ship outside Canada lol. $75 for a steel with only 300 in print of one of the most popular movie ever? I could do worse.

That is a great deal and it is a stunning Exclusive from kimchi, they did such a lovely package for the WWA steel (love that steel so much)

congrats :thumbs:

Thanks bud. I was in shock and awe that this was still available at this price. I had to do a double take to see that it was indeed the kimchi 1/4, the rarest of them all of this movie. Just any regular version starts at $100 usd and up. Then I read the auction and the seller was adamant he will not ship outside Canada. No doubt one of you fine gentleman spotted this way before me, so thank god he didn't ship out of Canada.

:thumbs: ........ Buy it Now prices do not show the true worth/need like an actual auction ;). I'm missing this in my Kimchi collection (so can't comment on it), just could not justify getting this since I have Blufans UE in hand (sold Olaf edition :arghh::(:sick: and still kicking myself, that was the best Blufans version IMO).

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn