Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
zavvi would have never been able to release such a steel, and it is stunning. Blufans worked hard as hell, took 4 proofs to be accepted and it took a period of 7 months from moment it was announced until today. Blufans have invested a lot of time and money and been visiting Scanavo regularly to ensure quality of the release which is something Zavvi would not have done even if they could have. This was a very intense a huge project for blufans and to have been able to obtain a world wide exclusive which they were the only one granted that. These steelbooks of Frozen are the ones to get ! (Even though Kimchi did a killer job on the slip cover/lenti and that so slick 1/4 slip which I believe is one of the nicest steel of 2014, Blufans crafted a beautiful piece of little art ! And zavvi would not have even been able to reach Kimchi's level on Frozen, so to attain a higher level would not be possible.
Well said!!!!!

Reactions: Actarus
zavvi would have never been able to release such a steel, and it is stunning. Blufans worked hard as hell, took 4 proofs to be accepted and it took a period of 7 months from moment it was announced until today. Blufans have invested a lot of time and money and been visiting Scanavo regularly to ensure quality of the release which is something Zavvi would not have done even if they could have. This was a very intense a huge project for blufans and to have been able to obtain a world wide exclusive which they were the only one granted that. These steelbooks of Frozen are the ones to get ! (Even though Kimchi did a killer job on the slip cover/lenti and that so slick 1/4 slip which I believe is one of the nicest steel of 2014, Blufans crafted a beautiful piece of little art ! And zavvi would not have even been able to reach Kimchi's level on Frozen, so to attain a higher level would not be possible.

I totally agree and it indeed looks stunning. I guess it will even be much better in hand.

Best wishes,

Michael

Reactions: Actarus
i guess this steelbook will be so worth the long wait and the money spent. as i've got all 4 versions coming, this will be the first blufans steelbook i will open up (the one with the highest print run of course...). :)

lol, none of these Frozen Blufans steels should be opened. Get the cheaper versions and open those (check eBay) :)
honestly, to each is own. Do as you please folks, afterall, it's your money that was spent on the metal ;)

I for one am opening my Olaf version and will keep my Anna and Elsa versions sealed tight and protected from all hands in my house. They will look nice displayed next to my Kimchi lenti as well

lol, none of these Frozen Blufans steels should be opened. Get the cheaper versions and open those (check eBay) :)
honestly, to each is own. Do as you please folks, afterall, it's your money that was spent on the metal ;)

I do see your point but I've been waiting so long for this steel and it looks so beautiful I want one to have in hands :) I couldn't bare to open the full slip or 1/4 slip Kimchi Exclusive nor the Taiwan fiirst pressing Amaray with Bonus Snow Flake slip... this one I am opening :p ....but with not only one copy in hands, I don't mind.

I want to see the beautiful Steelbook inside the slip!
Don't see the point in keeping it sealed. :muted:
But that's just what I like. We're all different in our collecting habits...:thumbs:

Not planing on trading or selling it ever so I open all my Blufans !! :p :D

Have Olaf and UE coming and will be ripping the shrink wrap straight off them as soon as they arrive....:naughty: :woot:

I want to see the beautiful Steelbook inside the slip!
Don't see the point in keeping it sealed. :muted:
But that's just what I like. We're all different in our collecting habits...:thumbs:

Not planing on trading or selling it ever so I open all my Blufans !! :p :D

Have Olaf and UE coming and will be ripping the shrink wrap straight off them as soon as they arrive....:naughty: :woot:

I'm not sure which version I'm going to open...I may have to do the UE. That's the one I'm most excited about.

Hey @earthscope ... I imagine you probably play some sexy music when you open your steels...or am I wrong? :rofl: :naughty:

Reactions: earthscope
I'm not sure which version I'm going to open...I may have to do the UE. That's the one I'm most excited about.

Hey @earthscope ... I imagine you probably play some sexy music when you open your steels...or am I wrong? :rofl: :naughty:
:p :LOL:

Well!! :naughty: Being a music producer, composer I do play some very dark Electronica when I'm taking my pics...:thumbs: :Snap: :D

Reactions: steel888