Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
i found back to more reasonable collecting habits and thoughts lately, thanks to my neverending love for vinyl. i bought and ordered so much vinyl lately, it's ridiculous - and i opened each and every record i got (btw. is there any other media format you can open (on one side) and still leave it in shrink wrap? ;) ). and because of that, i'm not so afraid anymore of opening and enjoying some of my steelbooks if i want to 1. watch the movie and 2. see the steelbook in its full glory. i'm a bit bored of too many nice editions just sitting on the shelves and not being used...

i found back to more reasonable collecting habits and thoughts lately, thanks to my neverending love for vinyl. i bought and ordered so much vinyl lately, it's ridiculous - and i opened each and every record i got (btw. is there any other media format you can open (on one side) and still leave it in shrink wrap? ;) ). and because of that, i'm not so afraid anymore of opening and enjoying some of my steelbooks if i want to 1. watch the movie and 2. see the steelbook in its full glory. i'm a bit bored of too many nice editions just sitting on the shelves and not being used...

vinyls collector are more ''as long as it is Mint'' as many, most of the theses days come unsealed... but when it comes to steelbooks it's different, most collector want them sealed, as when you open a steel the value drops like crazy(as to what I have observed on market places...some rare exceptions but not including those)...

vinyls collector are more ''as long as it is Mint'' as many, most of the theses days come unsealed... but when it comes to steelbooks it's different, most collector want them sealed, as when you open a steel the value drops like crazy(as to what I have observed on market places...some rare exceptions but not including those)...

without wanting to go off-topic too far, i know about that difference in market values. but i think this "collecting just for the purpose of collecting something" may cause i huge crash eventually. i started to collect items i enjoy (movies and music) and i went off that road too often in the last year or so... (just see my sales list in my signature and you know what i mean)...
i think blufans and kimchi stuff might get REALLY rare and collectible with a steelbook revival in 15-20 years, after there was a huge price crash, after everybody thought "now that's not worth more than $15 i can finally open it"... only after everybody starts to un-seal their steelbooks we might get some rarity and real collectible value back.

I agree with you, those plus the grail releases but I got caught also thinking Thor 2 would go up in value (FS and Taiwan) but there was too many pressed, so I'm starting to be more conservative and opening some copies(to at least enjoy what we buy) but I need your opinion on something, now everybody will go crazy with the Nova media release exclusive of CA2 which is the same steelbook WWA sold everywhere but they only dress it up differently, the made a special lenti and slip cover. Does the lenti and slip cover exclusive warrant a purchase since steelbook is the same and I already have some copies... it's basically paying only for the cover which is exclusive... worth it or not you think ?

Look at T2 Japan.

I'm eagerly opening mine when it arrives, glad it's finally on its way. Come 15-20 years from now I expect even the rarest SB to be worth pennies, though a lovely collection its just packaging and could be slapped around almost any format. Open the steelbook and real Elsa ice comes out... honest... :)

I'm eagerly opening mine when it arrives, glad it's finally on its way. Come 15-20 years from now I expect even the rarest SB to be worth pennies, though a lovely collection its just packaging and could be slapped around almost any format. Open the steelbook and real Elsa ice comes out... honest... :)

it's always hard to predict in which direction the collectible value of certain items tend to go. 15-20 years ago everybody was hyped by napster (mp3) and the ability to burn own cd's (wow!!) and sold their records collections for pennies. nowadays things look a lot different in many cases when it comes to the value of good ol'vinyl.
and i'm very eager to see what will happen with movie collectibles (i can see a huge crash coming in the next years with 4k and streaming, and then after some years people will find out they miss it to actually "own" a movie in a physical way, and prices will rise again.... you can quote this in 15 years or so...haha)...

as for frozen, this is one to stay. it's still new, but already a classic imo.

Reactions: steelbook95060
"Value" is probably the most crucial topic when it comes to collecting anything. I see people getting hung up on limited print runs, whether to keep it sealed or low certificate numbers. It seems that collectors like to determine the value of their collectible by comparing it to how much other collectors would want it. You let the market and other collectors determine the value of YOUR item. Remember, once you own a collectible, it is YOURS and you alone determine its value to YOU, not its value to anyone else. Now if you intend on selling it down the line, yes, it will affect whether you'll keep it sealed or not but as far as pleasing yourself as a collector, whether the print run is 400 or 40,000 whether you like it sealed or cracking it open to appreciate it every once in a while, and ultimately however it personally gives the most value to you as a collector will determine its value.

"Value" is probably the most crucial topic when it comes to collecting anything. I see people getting hung up on limited print runs, whether to keep it sealed or low certificate numbers. It seems that collectors like to determine the value of their collectible by comparing it to how much other collectors would want it. You let the market and other collectors determine the value of YOUR item. Remember, once you own a collectible, it is YOURS and you alone determine its value to YOU, not its value to anyone else. Now if you intend on selling it down the line, yes, it will affect whether you'll keep it sealed or not but as far as pleasing yourself as a collector, whether the print run is 400 or 40,000 whether you like it sealed or cracking it open to appreciate it every once in a while, and ultimately however it personally gives the most value to you as a collector will determine its value.

so true some I notice get caught up not wanting to let it go for a certain price, but it's the market that determines the price...I like your post very much

I don't believe I have ever heard a better statement regarding collecting and value.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
just heard Let It Go on a commercial on TV, apparently the soundtrack also is top 1 of the year... can't wait for the release makes me want to see it more...and since it will probably be october release or further, it won't be that anti-climatic to watch this movie, waited long enough might as well wait a bit longer.