Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost regretting for cancelling my order from the group-buy, well not really. Steelbook does look pretty good, but from these pictures it doesn't strike me as something like a "steelbook of a year" yet.
Shine effect on that frosty symbol is pretty neat.

Reactions: bd251
Just been looking at the pictures of this beauty again. And forgot to check the disc art the first time. As I was so memorised by the steel and slip....:p:wacky::wow:

Loving the disc art :drool: And that there's no nasty ratings logos anywhere. Cough, cough, UK......:naughty::p

Asia are on fire this year....IMO :woot::notworthy:

Am I the only one who is disappointed that they didnt go with the spot gloss? I thought that proof was absolutely beautiful! It was even more over the top and out of the box than I expected from blufans to spice up the art that they got stuck with. The finished steel looks good (I like the shiny snowflake), but could have been better with spot gloss IMO. The spot gloss is much more artistic, especially on a steelbook that is basically covered in one pattern. Plus, spot gloss on a blue background looks really cool (see Iron Man 2 UK). I was disappointed with UP for the same reason (no spot gloss)

There will be a third proof,and Blufuns said the finished product will be better~

I don't think I'm breaking rules

I pm'ed Kevin on the other site and he just hooked me up with a copy so if u want one just give him a shout
That was a great shout, I messaged Kevin after I saw your post and asked if there were any of the Frozen steels left over and I managed to snag an ELSA, well chuffed. Thanks :thumbs:

After seeing all those pics and waiting for so long and still have to wait, keep hearing the song Let It Go so catchy...all that Hype I wanted to wait but I gave up I opened a 1/4 slip Kimchi Exclusive... It is Beautiful, very beautiful... inside Art was one used by Blufans, I believe it's the Ella and the 2 Poster Card one of them is actually the Frozen title that is used for the Blufans Steelbook, Steelbook is very nice. I am happy that I actually opened one while I wait to get THIS FREAKIN AWESOME BLUFANS STEELBOOK and will definitely be in the top 10 Steelbook of the year ! The Kimchi is nothing like the Blufans(Almost 2 different product hard to compare I find) but it is a very beautiful Exclusive done by KimchiDvd VERY NICE EXCLUSIVE, Yes the Blufans ones blows it out of the water but I have grown attached this Exclusive#9, 2 beautiful ones the 1/4 slip and the Lenticular, happy I finally opened one Kimchi until I get my BlufanS, yes with an ''S'' :emb:...

The wait since February when I pre-ordered them until I will get them(If Ever) at least it is something to Keep me waiting...it is brutal waiting.

I know some of you will go crazy saying Yes the Blufans is not Comparable but I still believe that Kimchi did a very nice Exclusive :) ...wanted to watch it with Snow out to feel the Ambiance of teh season the movie takes place but I'll just crank up the AC :hilarious:

Last edited:
Reactions: domalorite
Kimchi is nice especially when they had to use the WWA. They did the best they could and I'm happy with mine. However, Blufans just took it up a notch and delivered BIG TIME. Ever heard of "double lenticular?" That UE version literally re-defined the term ULTIMATE EDITION. I like the photos of OLAF so far.

Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus somehow I've know that finally you will not resist the temptation. Love the movie and the steel, to enjoy and to keep. But the BF's another story.

HAHAHA well I lasted long enough ?! From the Release date of Kimchi Through My Craze times and was waiting for the Blufans, but after watching Ellen This Morning lol it was so funny and was lots about Frozen so i just gave in and opened a 1/4 slip, love love love it can't wait to watch it.

But I do agree I can't wait to get My BlufanS ...I'm actually giving up lol I barely have any hopes left :hilarious:

@Actarus, I've told you to relax :happy:. There's a higher level of patience required for Blufans releases. While I'd say they always get the job done, they never settle for almost good or good enough, it has to be right. As for me and the prior Blufans releases I have so far, I'm very happy to wait. It's gonna get real crazy when photos of the UE are posted.

@Actarus, I've told you to relax :happy:. There's a higher level of patience required for Blufans releases. While I'd say they always get the job done, they never settle for almost good or good enough, it has to be right. As for me and the prior Blufans releases I have so far, I'm very happy to wait. It's gonna get real crazy when photos of the UE are posted.

My Chinese contact also told me to stop asking lol but ordered February we're going to October I mean there's wanting to make a product right but I think this is excessive.

But True, all the Blufans I bought in the past love them and really happy... I am happy to wait I've known for a while to just wait but was asking just because of some info posted in this thread, but no matter the info now just waiting. opened my Kimchi and Happy :)