Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so over this release now. I was excited about it for a few months, but now the excited has disappeared due to the ridiculously long wait. :sleep: As it stands, it'll be opened and placed alongside the rest of my Blufans without a second glance.
Me too buddy! So over the long wait for this. :sleep:
And I'm not even a Disney fan let alone a film aimed at young children........:rofl::LOL: :naughty:
Got sucked into all the hysteria when this was announced and got the UE & OLAF.....:arghh:
When my copies arrive I'm giving them away as Christmas presents as I have Zero interest in watching this or having them on my shelf.....:squint::asshat::LOL:

Also not blown away by the slip for OLAF....
Not in the same league as a slip from Plain Archive. (Finish, Quality wise) IMO :bag:;)
The steel is Beautiful though....:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: WKRP and Troll2Fan
Your giving them as Christmas gifts? I hope the recipient is a steelbook collector. You could sell those things for $200 on ebay and buy them something else.

Your giving them as Christmas gifts? I hope the recipient is a steelbook collector. You could sell those things for $200 on ebay and buy them something else.

I don't really think these will go for $200. Blufans titles have been going down in price for a while now. A lot of titles can be had for less than what people originally paid for them. We still don't know what the print run on these are either.

Reactions: lgans316
I don't really think these will go for $200. Blufans titles have been going down in price for a while now. A lot of titles can be had for less than what people originally paid for them. We still don't know what the print run on these are either.

if I am not mistaken it was told print Run 4000 divided between the 4 editions... and no not giving them as Christmas Gift, it will feel like Christmas for me :D ...hope there's snow when I watch it !

I applaud him for giving them as gifts rather than trying to make a $50-$100 profit off of someone that's desperate to own a copy. I'd much rather give something like this as a gift instead of taking advantage and ripping someone off, but that's just me. :)

I haven't decided yet, but either my Olaf or UE will be given away as well. I've decided that I don't want or need two copies of this movie.

Got sucked into all the hysteria when this was announced and got the UE & OLAF.....:arghh:
Also not blown away by the slip for OLAF....
Olaf looked so cute in the pre-release artwork and the first pictures in hand and the embossing looked great. But you're right, it won't blow you away if you have other titles with better embossing. That picture of Olaf is still a joy though.

I dipped on 5 versions of Frozen (3 amaray slips), but 3 of the same steel was too much for me. I passed on the Amelie 3-pack and plan to pass on Gladiator, even though the outer box is amazing.

Last edited:
I applaud him for giving them as gifts rather than trying to make a $50-$100 profit off of someone that's desperate to own a copy. I'd much rather give something like this as a gift instead of taking advantage and ripping someone off, but that's just me. :)

I haven't decided yet, but either my Olaf or UE will be given away as well. I've decided that I don't want or need two copies of this movie.

In principle I would agree with you but with all the money that I spend on Asian releases its nice to get some of it back now and then. And If I gave a family member of mine a $75 steelbook that is now worth $200 on ebay it would kill me to watch the damage accumulate through simply not caring about the item or even shelf wear that a non-collector does nothing to prevent.

In principle I would agree with you but with all the money that I spend on Asian releases its nice to get some of it back now and then. And If I gave a family member of mine a $75 steelbook that is now worth $200 on ebay it would kill me to watch the damage accumulate through simply not caring about the item or even shelf wear that a non-collector does nothing to prevent.

Understandable and that's why I don't just give anyone my steels. I've given many to my best friend because he appreciates them and takes care of them, but isn't flush enough with money to get into this hobby like I did. I've also given a handful to a few members here as a "thank you for being a friend" gift.

I wouldn't give a valuable one to my 16 year old son because I know it would end up in the dark abyss of his bedroom floor with the disc left laying exposed, etc. Lol!

I agree. I've given just a handful to a buddy who isn't exactly the most clean and organized guy. Went over to his place and saw a steelbook on the floor underneath a surge protector! And it's not like he needed something to boost the surge protector a little higher. It just somehow found it's way there.

Needless to say, he will not be getting premium steelbooks from me.

Reactions: Troll2Fan
Understandable and that's why I don't just give anyone my steels. I've given many to my best friend because he appreciates them and takes care of them, but isn't flush enough with money to get into this hobby like I did. I've also given a handful to a few members here as a "thank you for being a friend" gift.

I wouldn't give a valuable one to my 16 year old son because I know it would end up in the dark abyss of his bedroom floor with the disc left laying exposed, etc. Lol!

lol yes indeed enough to make me flip out if i'd see this hahaha but I agree with you, I don't know anyone close who would appreciate enough for me to give as a gift, I went through a crazy pass collecting Frozen and last purchase was the blufans so I am very excited about that. Taiwan had a super lovely Amaray first Print came with an extra clear slip with snow flakes, the slipcover all in Chinese so beautiful...opened 2 copies for me(Taiwan and Kimchi) to see the beauty of it and now just waiting for my BE...I really hope that what was confirmed twice end of october will be in fact the real release date this time around, I believe that blufans at this point really need to come through on this date as it is time now, more than ''time'' to finally give us our steelbooks...we've been more than patient.

Reactions: Troll2Fan
I agree. I've given just a handful to a buddy who isn't exactly the most clean and organized guy. Went over to his place and saw a steelbook on the floor underneath a surge protector! And it's not like he needed something to boost the surge protector a little higher. It just somehow found it's way there.

Needless to say, he will not be getting premium steelbooks from me.

Stuff like that is ridiculous! It's irritating to see people who seem to have little to no disregard of things such as that. It would've been different had he spent his own money on them, but he should've treated them with more care since you gave them to him.

Anyway, getting off topic of this thread, so I guess we better get the train back on the tracks. :D

Reactions: dfoles
Was it ever confirmed it was 4000? I don't believe so, I think everyone was just assuming it was. If I'm mistaken someone with knowledge can correct me.

I remember early on print run was changing often info coming from BF, in Any case limited print run possible for this WEA release all 4 editions combined since it is the same steel is 4000 as it cannot be lower, but I doubt that it will be much higher ! Olaf was limited to only 700 so other 3 versions IMO are most probably in a not very high range.

Was it ever confirmed it was 4000? I don't believe so, I think everyone was just assuming it was. If I'm mistaken someone with knowledge can correct me.

So I contacted someone who has been following this release, a member from the blufans forum who has contributed to valuable info on HDN in regards to Blufans releases.

I asked the question in regards to the print run and here is the answer I got;

I'm not sure about the total. at least 2000 at most 3000 I guess. the number of 4000 is the least number that Denmark offers to start the production of a steelbook, but the Frozen steelbook is made in China, so there is not such high-bar limit.

so from that response, it's even lower than I though.

Reactions: charlie1533pr
It's still only a guess. My guess was 2000 when it was first announced, but still no one really knows. For all we know they could always be making more. I'm guessing that's not happening, but it's still only a guess, and no concrete info has come out in regards to print run.