Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I think people didn't expect the Kimchi Frozen to go for $200 either. This steel is a grail. I expect it to go higher in price and easily be close to $300 by end of Holiday Shopping season for the Ultimate edition.

I agree, the UE version is the true definition of the word "ultimate."
Maybe Disney USA will surprise us with 3D steelbook for the holiday season and throw in that sing along thing in blu-ray format. That would be a treat :)

Reactions: harry
I think people didn't expect the Kimchi Frozen to go for $200 either. This steel is a grail. I expect it to go higher in price and easily be close to $300 by end of Holiday Shopping season for the Ultimate edition.

agree. UE Frozen will be the top grail steel of 2014, hands down. the other versions are also awesome because they will be uber rare and have fantastic rear slip art. (in addition to the killer lenticulars on the front, of course).

Reactions: blu-steel and harry
I agree, the UE version is the true definition of the word "ultimate."
Maybe Disney USA will surprise us with 3D steelbook for the holiday season and throw in that sing along thing in blu-ray format. That would be a treat :)

when I was inquiring about this, someone posted an article in regards of Disney not releasing 3D because they want too much of a high price for it and sell the 3D separately. For Asia we are used to this but it seems that Amazon is having discussion in regards for disney to lower their price. Only exception it seems that I have observed is MArvel releases 3D is included on some release, but even though I didn't look/search intensely Disney still seems as of today to not release any 3D in North America. If someone can correct me or provide additional info that would be welcomed. Ratatouille has been available in France and the Uk for the 3D version of it, there is a cover made by Disney for it including the 3D for the US but no info as to whether it will be released or not.

agree. UE Frozen will be the top grail steel of 2014, hands down. the other versions are also awesome because they will be uber rare and have fantastic rear slip art. (in addition to the killer lenticulars on the front, of course).

I agree with you, this release will blow them all out of the water, especially the UE and also would put Anna and Elsa into the mix, not forgetting the Amazin Kimchi exclusive of Frozen, they did such a wonderful job(it's not WEA steel but it is still an utterly stunning release with the Kimchi Touch, magic Touch I would say on this one)

As fas as I know, yes. The shipment for the other 3 are still for next week. The person hasn't indicated any other date by the week of 27th of October.

yes it's the info that was given and still seems so but I wanted to ask @domalorite if there was any changes in regards to the release date as the information would be someone who knows their way around blufans Chinese message board and personal knowledge who has been following the release, basically a blufans expert :)

yes it's the info that was given and still seems so but I wanted to ask @domalorite if there was any changes in regards to the release date as the information would be someone who knows their way around blufans Chinese message board and personal knowledge who has been following the release, basically a blufans expert :)
No. Because I ordered one too. And the person hasn't update any info whether there was a change of date. That's why I answered. But you can still wait for domalorite to ease your mind.

No. Because I ordered one too. And the person hasn't update any info whether there was a change of date. That's why I answered. But you can still wait for domalorite to ease your mind.

it's all good, same here person I ordered from didn't give any changes to the release date but it's blufans so they can change and often people are not aware so just wanted to know if that little bird from blufans heard anything new :) If release is on schedule I would be shocked, it almost seems too good to be true :ohno:

it's all good, same here person I ordered from didn't give any changes to the release date but it's blufans so they can change and often people are not aware so just wanted to know if that little bird from blufans heard anything new :) If release is on schedule I would be shocked, it almost seems too good to be true :ohno:

It's not "too good to be true". It's been long enough and this should be the final date. October 27th is actually the first specific date I've ever heard on this release. With that said, today is October 23rd and usually pictures of the final product come out a couple of days before shipments. Recently, It happened with Pacific Rim, Up, and even the Frozen Olaf Editions. News ------> Final Product Pics --------> Shipment Notice. Right now, we're just waiting for Final Product pictures (including Final resized slipcovers, booklets & any other things). Then they have all the "week of October 27th" to ship. I'm hopeful it can happen pretty quickly.

However, if this release gets delayed again, I wonder if anyone would actually speak up to Blufans once and for all.

@domalorite Hi there, is the release date still October 27th for the 3 other versions from the info you gave last week based on what Abu said ?

Nothing changed since the last announcement. But Blufans have finally got a replacement to handle shipping and customer services. I expect things to return to normal.

I'm hoping we will see in hand photos from Blufans members soon. However....

Nothing changed since the last announcement. But Blufans have finally got a replacement to handle shipping and customer services. I expect things to return to normal.

I'm hoping we will see in hand photos from Blufans members soon. However....

even though nothing has changed in terms of announcement, should I take your ''....However...'' to mean that you doubt release will be on the 27 even though no additional info were given ? even though you expect soon, it might be pushed again that's the feel I get :rolleyes: