Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
even though nothing has changed in terms of announcement, should I take your ''....However...'' to mean that you doubt release will be on the 27 even though no additional info were given ? even though you expect soon, it might be pushed again that's the feel I get :rolleyes:

"However" doesn't mean I think there will be any delays. Only that with Blufans its only ready when its ready.

The exact date shouldn't be taken as absolute. Use it as a reference only.

"However" doesn't mean I think there will be any delays. Only that with Blufans its only ready when its ready.

The exact date shouldn't be taken as absolute. Use it as a reference only.

Oki I get it, so basically continue to think the way I was thinking before....but the fact that they actually gave a specific date even though there could be delays, it's hopeful. I would assume they shouldn't that long if they don't make it by that date. I just want this at least for dec 1st at my door when the Christmas Tree is up,

I think I am gonna wrap myself a copy , put it under the tree and act surprise when I open it (like Mr. Bean would do) :p

Reactions: Cash
I'd gladly watch it every day.... kids or no kids ;)

My 3 year old daughter can now sing all the songs off by heart, and my 19 month old son has pretty much got Snowman down.

I of course, know it backwards, and am going to a Sing-a-long-a-Frozen after Christmas (I am taking the kids, honestly)

When these 4 arrive, I think I'll have 20 versions of it !!!

Reactions: cooey
It's great that they are shipping now but I can't help but think the people who spent more money and bought multiple copies are getting a little screwed by having to wait until November 12th. If anything, they should just treat every order as a "single order" or at least the UE as a "single order" so everyone can receive theirs roughly around the same time. Fortunately, I only have the UE on order but people who spent 4 times as much as me have to wait longer. On the flipside, they have 4 times more enjoyment when they get their packages. Either way, rejoice - We'll finally have this movie for our own in short order.

And Kevin mentioned that domestic shipping schedule does not apply to international orders.

Yes, international orders seem to have higher priority over domestic orders. However the new staff member has stamped her authority pretty well. Her post on Blufans is resolute in how shipping will proceed.

And furthermore, multiple orders shipping last probably applies to Blufans members that have specifically requested combined shipping. The post isn't clear on this, but I think that's what it is.

International order means Kevin's groupbuy at BR forum.
\
that is what I though but wasn't sure as it's 1 GB, thanks ! so after that is taken cared of, hope we start getting our orders...and especially with the new lady who started working there and taking things in charge, that's nice to hear !

International order means Kevin's groupbuy at BR forum.

Yes, international orders meaning Kevins GB.

Its just a casual observation of mine why I said international (GB) orders have higher priority, because I see members on here getting their orders before mine. And it's not because of order time as the GB ends long after I placed my order with Blufans.

Personally I think they should ship domestic orders first. If Zavvi, for example, were to ship international orders first, there would be another revolt by UK customers. But that's just my opinion.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Yes, international orders meaning Kevins GB.

Its just a casual observation of mine why I said international (GB) orders have higher priority, because I see members on here getting their orders before mine. And it's not because of order time as the GB ends long after I placed my order with Blufans.

Personally I think they should ship domestic orders first. If Zavvi, for example, were to ship international orders first, there would be another revolt by UK customers. But that's just my opinion.

Well I'm guessing what Blufans is going for is shipping internationally first and while the international ones are in transit they ship the domestic orders so everyone can get them around the same time. Zavvi just ships everything at the same time. The reason UK people get them first is just because they are closer to the shipping facilities.

Reactions: charlie1533pr