Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the box was given as a gift for ordering the digipack (maybe other versions also?) and available on a few online shops in China.

Blufans were able to get some stock and some were offered to BV members, and also on sale on Taobao.

Ok got a reply from someone in China and This Box is NOT a Blufans Product, whether it was given to BF members by BF or not, it's a regular Product available in certain shops in China or was.

PS: that person who bought that digipack, the box did not come with it I was told when he posted the pictures and asked.

• Informative
Reactions: Acalica917
@mnementh a great contact! It's not easy now to get one! @Actarus, @blackberry post #1155 " I got this gift box for free when I preorder the digipack. Now no more....
The one that is available at Blufans is same as this one."

This box is really beautiful and the design looks like it was made for the Blufans steelbook art design.

What I really don't like of the UE version it's the necessarily to open/unwrap this one to see the back lenticular art. This is not like a common picture. and using a great effort (camera) a picture of a lenticular does't shows the true color, depth, effect that can only been achieved with our eyes

@mnementh a great contact! It's not easy now to get one! @Actarus, @blackberry post #1155 " I got this gift box for free when I preorder the digipack. Now no more....
The one that is available at Blufans is same as this one."

This box is really beautiful and the design looks like it was made for the Blufans steelbook art design.

What I really don't like of the UE version it's the necessarily to open/unwrap this one to see the back lenticular art. This is not like a common picture. and using a great effort (camera) a picture of a lenticular does't shows the true color, depth, effect that can only been achieved with our eyes

I'm Glad you got your box, I guess I could have pushed for one but my chinese contact said it would be hard to ship, I didn't push the matter I've contacted her so much throughout the year everytime I thought it was going to be released, was scared to be forgotten since ordered was paid for long time ago. It would have been nice to get one, but what can you do it appears that I will be missing out on this Gem. For the UE, for me I don't mind as when I open a steelbook I remove all the shrink wrap, but it's an Anna that I am gonna open, my Favorite design of them all. I do wanna see the back artwork written in Chinese like all blufans releases

why is everybody(or lots of people) saying that the UE will be the one worth more ? it seems like this is the one with a Higher print(although we don't know Anna's and Ella's yet) ? for me it seems that this will be most sought after are the 2 different version (Anna and Ella) as you can see the back artwork/description written all in chinese like all blufans or is it because the Ue has 2 Lenticular front and Back making it something we don't see often ?

Who cares which one will be worth the most?? I'm just happy I was able to get the UE (which out of all of them is my personal favourite)

Who cares which one will be worth the most?? I'm just happy I was able to get the UE (which out of all of them is my personal favourite)

Totally agree. In fact, I really only bought this because I want it for my two girls. The waiting is driving me nuts now, because it's going to be a surprise.

Reactions: Ask
Totally agree. In fact, I really only bought this because I want it for my two girls. The waiting is driving me nuts now, because it's going to be a surprise.

It's been a long wait, but this timing is probably perfect. I'm sure everyone will love watching it during the holiday season :thumbs: (I am assuming that your kids are both: not adult children and not concerned about keeping it sealed so this will be opened!) Hope it shows up soon.

It's been a long wait, but this timing is probably perfect. I'm sure everyone will love watching it during the holiday season :thumbs: (I am assuming that your kids are both: not adult children and not concerned about keeping it sealed so this will be opened!) Hope it shows up soon.

I'm not THAT old to have grown up children. The girls are 10 and 7 and they will flip out when they see this. Easily my favorite blu-ray purchase ever and they'd better like it a lot, because when daddy dies, they get his blu-ray collection. :)