Frozen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11369758-5534436648615079.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a better looking steelbook than the original. Will go for this one.

You'd think they'd try to have this out for Christmas given the "Christmas feel" to it, but with their current delays on the lenticulars, I doubt it.

Page lists December 23rd as the release date. So probably won't be arriving before Christmas then.

I expect the price will like the others £24.99 as they are also 2D/3D
Rocketeer will be less than £24.99 as that is 2D only

Excellent. I wasn't a huge fan of the previous WWA or Blufans releases, this looks much better to me. I hope they buck the trend and this is glossy.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
With the one sister (Anna, Elsa?) being in the top right corner you know this'll be a cropping nightmare for the lenti - it's going to be Ultron's head all over again! :D

Here we go, knew it would happen

It's not one I fancy double dipping on because it feels weird as a single 30 year old guy buying this again lol but the art isn't bad. And I do like the art on the original steel but the finish and the no spine title lets it down hugely.

But then I have a wonderful PET making the original looking much better.

I'll give this a miss

Give me cars 2 to complete my Pixar line up to date and focus on titles not yet released in steel Disney and zavvi!

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
This one out of all them that have been announced so far will sell out quickly a lot missed out on the previous steelbook
This is lot better than the previous steelbook

What else do you expect to get announced beside the ones already announced
Think of the ones that sold out fast or reasonably quickly

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley