Funko at Toy Fair NY 2017

If you watch the video at one point they show the vinyl idolz and say new ones are in the works, so hopefully new ones.
Do you have a timestamp for it? I've watched the video three times now and don't see/hear them mention Vinyl Idolz any where. :confused:

Reactions: Flash
Do you have a timestamp for it? I've watched the video three times now and don't see/hear them mention Vinyl Idolz any where. :confused:

Sorry was on my phone and it's listed wrong video didn't realise sorry guys :banghead:

I've put the correct one in now :sorry:
It's around 6.28 @Noodles

Reactions: Noodles
Sorry was on my phone and it's listed wrong video didn't realise sorry guys :banghead:

I've put the correct one in now :sorry:
It's around 6.28 @Noodles
That would explain it... thought I was going crazy for a sec. :p

Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what new ones they do. :D

Reactions: Flash
Walking Dead, Stranger Things, any Snoopy Pops?

I'm not from the US so I don't know what stores are specifically in New York but I'd look out for (if they have one) a Hot Topic store as they get a lot of exclusives including an underwater Eleven from Stranger Things. I think there is a Forbidden Planet in NY worth a look there.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I'm not from the US so I don't know what stores are specifically in New York but I'd look out for (if they have one) a Hot Topic store as they get a lot of exclusives including an underwater Eleven from Stranger Things. I think there is a Forbidden Planet in NY worth a look there.
My brother in law is working in Florida and he picked up an eleven Underwater for me ,). I don't know there was a FP there! Thanks buddy :)

My brother in law is working in Florida and he picked up an eleven Underwater for me ,). I don't know there was a FP there! Thanks buddy :)

Thanks @Flash ! I absolutely cannot wait for the Trollhunters pops! They look fantastic!

No probs guys always happy to help fellow pop enthusiasts. :thumbs:

Also @bigwednesday0 just double checked, Forbidden Planet address is 832 Broadway New York NY 10003 USA

Reactions: snsguy
I never even thought of that, but I'd definitely buy it!

Dang that sucks. Hopefully they will one day. Awesome collection by the way! @bloodsnake007
@Noodles and @snsguy HELL YEAH! :woot:
tumblr_ngx1t85Qn31sqghjko3_500.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: snsguy and Noodles