Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
I wanted to make a discussion thread for all the "POP! Heads" out there.

Discuss anything and everything Funko POP!!!

1.) What's your favorite existing series of POP!?

2.) Any Series you would like to see made?

3.) Anticipating an upcoming release?

4.) What's your favorite POP! of ALL TIME?

5.) Was there a specific POP! you would've liked to have seen made in an existing series that wasn't?

6.) Was there a series released that made you think, "Why in Sam Hell would they release those?!"

I think you guys get the point! ANYTHING Funko POP! related is welcome for discussion here!!!

*Feel free to post pictures, links, concept art and/or mockups...whatever your little heart desires!!!*

---------------------------------------------------

I'll get it started off...

I would REALLY LOVE to see a Ferris Bueller's Day Off Series!!! There would have to be POP!'s for: Ferris, Cameron, Sloan, Jeannie & Mr. Rooney. Along with the POP!'s themselves, that series would be a PERFECT opportunity to make a new POP! Ride with the infamous Red Ferrari!!! They could use either Ferris or the parking garage attendant(s) that took the 1961Ferrari out for a joyride.

Another thing I'd like to discuss is the recently released Roger Rabbit Series. I feel like it was a missed opportunity to make a GREAT POP! Ride. They DEFINITELY should've made Benny the Cab a POP! Ride in my opinion! It could've come with either Roger or Eddie Valiant as the driver. Another cool idea would've been to use the "Weasel Mobile" as a POP! Ride, although that never would have (or should have) taken priority over Benny the Cab.

I'm really looking forward to the following upcoming POP! series/individuals:
1.) Xmen Classic Series
2.) Guardians of the Galaxy Series 2
3.) Dancing Baby Groot

Speaking of the Xmen Classic Series...I was hoping for Gambit to be a part of that series. Maybe he will be in Series 2 or just released as an individual. Either way, I'd really like to see a Gambit POP! made.

Reactions: kaw
Wish I I could find pop protectors in the UK.

Even just trying to find a wee plastic box in that size seems impossible :(

I would also LOVE to see Sherlock pops, I want a wee Sherlock like Benedict one and also Watson.

Last edited:
Yes this is the official POP thread.

Discuss anything you want surrounding funko pops :)

You been collecting long? :)

only a few months :)
its probably one of those most addicting things i've collected but since i dont buy many steelbooks anymore, that money now goes to pops lol.

on another note, if anyone is interested in a potential trade or can help me out, please let me know. Im looking for SDCC rocket raccoon flocked. I have some awesome exclusives of my own in hand for a trade ;) PM me !!

Reactions: mlmaier84
Hey Guys and Gals!! I have these 5 figures that are still new! I only opened Daryl to look at it and put it back in the box. I'm thinking of selling them since I didn't really get interested in them. Anyone wants them or all, hit me up.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415238475339.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415238475339.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 217
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415238488839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415238488839.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 236
Reactions: mlmaier84