Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:
The funko shop is upsetting me more by the day. Why doesn't ship to the UK? We would have to pay high postage and customs but for these super rare Freddys we are not even given a chance.

My dream to have even just one freddy funko and there's loads sitting there cheap but they don't ship to the UK?

Particularly would also love the Paul Feig one. If anyone wants to gift me this ;) lol

image.jpg

If it said exclusive or something as it really pisses me off how many different stores in the US get exclusives (Hot Topic, Gamestop, Walmart, Walgreens etc) and people in the UK get breadcrumbs :(

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
No offence to US people here but looking on Twitter etc considering the amount of exclusives avaliable in the US from loads of different stores, Walgreens, Hot Topic, Fye, GameStop, the funko shop (which doesn't ship to the UK). There are so few shops in Scotland that sell pops.

Yet the amount of people in America buying multiples from forbidden planet UK. I'm sorry but it does seems slightly unfair :(

The amount of people also saying "...oh I'm worried I won't be able to get all the Sdcc pops as I'll have to go to a few different stores.."

Remarks like that make me want to :arghh::banghead::mad:

Almost all the Sdcc ones are avaliable across the US stores tomorrow, they can go to many stores and buy them tomorrow. Whereas people in the UK here will probably have to wait ages to see which few the UK is given :arghh:

• Helpful Post
aww @chunk of all the pops? *hug*
I know right, of all the pops out there, I go and pick the absolute best ones to be released ever! I've just got great taste, what can I say :smuggrin:

Loved the golden girls since I was a kid, I'm actually in the middle of watching the whole series again right now so when I saw the pops on FP I couldn't resist:cigar:

I also pre ordered the aliens ones, Ripley and alien (both for £20 offer at zavvi), also pre ordered the 4 labyrinth pop's from FP and bought all 6 breakfast club pops too:D:D and now I'll be skint till Christmas. . I said I shouldn't look at pop's cos I just wanna buy them all.. I wanted to get all the wonka ones too but sadly ran out of cash:rofl:

Reactions: Flash
I know right, of all the pops out there, I go and pick the absolute best ones to be released ever! I've just got great taste, what can I say :smuggrin:

Loved the golden girls since I was a kid, I'm actually in the middle of watching the whole series again right now so when I saw the pops on FP I couldn't resist:cigar:

I also pre ordered the aliens ones, Ripley and alien (both for £20 offer at zavvi), also pre ordered the 4 labyrinth pop's from FP and bought all 6 breakfast club pops too:D:D and now I'll be skint till Christmas. . I said I shouldn't look at pop's cos I just wanna buy them all.. I wanted to get all the wonka ones too but sadly ran out of cash:rofl:

It's a slippery slope @chunk step away from the pops lol

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Being from the UK I can't really help on boxes in the US. Although looking online there is alot of mentions of somewhere called retro protection? But as I said being from the Uk I have no experience of it

Reactions: ash1115
It's so unfair the amount of exclusives in the US that never come to the UK and to try and ship them to the UK it's ridiculous. There was a set I fancied and it's about $33 which is about £25 and that's good price but then it's $34 shipping so doubling the price it's really :arghh:

Also makes me :angry: when it's free shipping to the US :banghead:

• Thanks
Did I see somewhere that there will be a Jimi Hendrix pop arriving this year? Or am I imagining it?

I'm not sure of a new one there was two released some time ago, a common and a chase. They both now fetch a pretty penny on the pop price guide.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: lights