Funko POP! Chat :)

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
There are many threads for questions about steelbook values and rarities/exclusives and just chatter.

I think we should have one for Funko Pop Vinyls. :happy:

Post here any questions you have about certain exclusives, ones you want, or have.

Let's discuss anything POP related maybe even your dream pop list.

Attachments

• POP.jpg
    POP.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 683
Last edited:
Expensive! I thought I saw a list of new ones and that was on it, a while ago, but not heard or seen anything since.

I'm not sure but it's possible they did just release a few music ones with Lenny and Amy Winehouse.

@kaw apparently a lot of companies in the US are selling NYCC pops tonight, I wish I knew when Forbidden Planet is going live, still so gutted couldn't get SDCC Scott Pilgrim 3 pack never saw it anywhere :(

Reactions: kaw
Saw this online and someone in the US has already got their NYCC pops and there was a noticeable new addition inside the box. A new attachment holding the pop in place. Also there has been talk of a new seal on the box also although no pictures of it yet online. Here is the new inside addition.

image.jpg

There's been alot of discussion already on this. I don't know if this is on all new ones, guess time will tell. I personally think it's a good thing it allows people who buy their pops elsewhere to know their pops are MIB and have truly never been removed from the box.

What you think guys? @kaw @lights @monsterzebra @dan8885 @Alistair G @bloodsnake007

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
@Flash As an Out of Box collector... Not a huge fan of this... But it makes sense I guess. (Be nice if they ONLY did it on the really exclusive pops)

Reactions: Flash
@Flash As an Out of Box collector... Not a huge fan of this... But it makes sense I guess. (Be nice if they ONLY did it on the really exclusive pops)

I mean it makes it much more like a more expensive collectable. There are many figures that are often sort of tied into the box. I think it makes it definitive that your collectable has not been removed from the box. I mean like any collectable it's your choice to open or not. I mean my steelbooks I open them as I want to watch the films so once open that's it, I can't say it's unopened. I guess it's the same with these.

I mean it could be a one off for NYCC or even a test by funko, until we know it's a new thing I wouldn't worry.

Just saw this online and could :arghh: surely this isn't genuine $8 for this incredible set that the UK will never see just like the Leia and Jabba set. I can't believe that would love this so much :arghh:

image.jpg

@kaw @lights

I hope you guys managed to get in on some of the Tog Tokyo NYCC exclusives that went up for about 30 minutes today. I snagged an Invisible Space Ghost, so I'm happy.

@kaw @dfoles hey guys, I really want 2 Underwater 11 (Stranger Things) from Hot Topic. Do any of you reckon these could be sourced for me, here in U.K.? I would need to know about postage also.
Many thanks in advance ;)

@kaw @dfoles hey guys, I really want 2 Underwater 11 (Stranger Things) from Hot Topic. Do any of you reckon these could be sourced for me, here in U.K.? I would need to know about postage also.
Many thanks in advance ;)

I would hold out almost all of the hot topic exclusives appear in the UK ok they take longer but do eventually appear. Stranger things is so popular I am sure the exclusives will appear.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I would hold out almost all of the hot topic exclusives appear in the UK ok they take longer but do eventually appear. Stranger things is so popular I am sure the exclusives will appear.
Hey thanks Flash! Where are the HT exclusives available in UK? Forbidden Planet? Another site?

Hey thanks Flash! Where are the HT exclusives available in UK? Forbidden Planet? Another site?

It varies and I am not saying every single one appears but a lot do. For example I can't list all of them but some of the recent ones that were HT exclusives but did come to the UK were (this is not everyone ever)

*Hand typed not copied and pasted so sorry for any errors*

- Flocked Cheshire Cat, (AIW)
- Blue zoidberg (Futurama)
- Joker in dinner suit and Harley in gown(Suicide Squad)
- Roller Derby Harley (52)
- Falcon from Civil War,
- Daredevil
- Unhooded Gwen
- Bloody Tyrese, Carol, Maggie (walking dead)
- Flocked stitch
- Chrome Darth Vader
- Reverse black flash
-Blue Aquaman (BvS)
- Rey with goggles (SWFA)
- Deathstroke unmasked (Arrow)
- Glow in the dark vault boy (Fallout)
- Glow in the dark Antman
- Glow in the dark Pumkin (NBX)
- Draco Malfoy Qudditch (HP)
- Cedric (HP)
- Bloody Jon Snow and Muddy Jon (GOT)
- Dr Who with 3D glasses
- Dr who with Fez
- Dr who with spoon
- Glow in the dark Adipose (dr who)
- Sailor Moon (w/ Moon Stick & Luna)
- Freddie with syringe fingers
- Flocked Simba (LK)
- Glow in the dark Gir
- Gold Smaug (hobbit)
- Fbi Sam and Dean, Red eyes Crowley, Charlie, Leviathan Castiel (supernatural)
- Glow in the dark Crow
- Glow in the dark Jesse (breaking bad)
- Sherlock with skull
-Glow in the dark Electro/Spiderman
- Bloody Cassidy (Preacher)
- Glittery Edward (twilight)

Yes forbidden planet is best place to check but zavvi also gets a lot. No guarantee the UK will get the Stranger things exclusives but hopefully

Check out this section on FP and always put new to old

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/9210/exclusives-ltd-editions?disp_order=6

It varies and I am not saying every single one appears but a lot do. For example I can't list all of them but some of the recent ones that were HT exclusives but did come to the UK were (this is not everyone ever)

*Hand typed not copied and pasted so sorry for any errors*

- Flocked Cheshire Cat, (AIW)
- Blue zoidberg (Futurama)
- Joker in dinner suit and Harley in gown(Suicide Squad)
- Roller Derby Harley (52)
- Falcon from Civil War,
- Daredevil
- Unhooded Gwen
- Bloody Tyrese, Carol, Maggie (walking dead)
- Flocked stitch
- Chrome Darth Vader
- Reverse black flash
-Blue Aquaman (BvS)
- Rey with goggles (SWFA)
- Deathstroke unmasked (Arrow)
- Glow in the dark vault boy (Fallout)
- Glow in the dark Antman
- Glow in the dark Pumkin (NBX)
- Draco Malfoy Qudditch (HP)
- Cedric (HP)
- Bloody Jon Snow and Muddy Jon (GOT)
- Dr Who with 3D glasses
- Dr who with Fez
- Dr who with spoon
- Glow in the dark Adipose (dr who)
- Sailor Moon (w/ Moon Stick & Luna)
- Freddie with syringe fingers
- Flocked Simba (LK)
- Glow in the dark Gir
- Gold Smaug (hobbit)
- Fbi Sam and Dean, Red eyes Crowley, Charlie, Leviathan Castiel (supernatural)
- Glow in the dark Crow
- Glow in the dark Jesse (breaking bad)
- Sherlock with skull
-Glow in the dark Electro/Spiderman
- Bloody Cassidy (Preacher)
- Glittery Edward (twilight)

Yes forbidden planet is best place to check but zavvi also gets a lot. No guarantee the UK will get the Stranger things exclusives but hopefully

Check out this section on FP and always put new to old

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/9210/exclusives-ltd-editions?disp_order=6
Wow, thanks for all your research into this!! I'll have to check out FP every day now. Haha!! Thanks again ;)

Wow, thanks for all your research into this!! I'll have to check out FP every day now. Haha!! Thanks again ;)

No problem always happy to help. It's just I know people who have spent a lot trying to get ones from the US and then they have turned up in the UK obviously cheaper.

As I said I do want to stress again I don't know if these specific ones will come and wouldn't like anyone to be upset if they don't and they then can't get them. It's all a bit of chance. I am hoping myself that these specific ones do come.

I just learned that there is an Ace Ventura pop in the world :woot: :) i used to be obsessed with this movie :happy: i must have watched this a 1000 times and i still love it :happy:

683_AceVentura.jpg

Too bad this is vaulted and going rate for this is around $200 :grumpy:

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233