Funko POP! Group Buy

bantha11

Nerfherder
Premium Supporter
Mar 2, 2013
Connecticut
I will be hosting a Group Buy for Funko POP! figures. This is more for the US exclusives that I can help any International Ninja with, but will assist any US Ninjas as well if needed.

I will do my best to be able to assist on all requests, but will be a first come first serve basis depending on how many of a certain exclusive I will be able to get.

There will be a $2 GB fee and a $1 packing supply fee for all items purchased and a shipping charge to be determined when an invoice is requested.

The shipping charges will be at cost and may vary depending on which POP! is purchased and the respective weight of that POP!.

The cost of each POP! will also vary depending on the store it is purchased from as they vary. The cost ranges from $9 to about $20 depending on size and store.

All funds will be asked for at different times as I do not always have the cash to out out depending on the amount of requests. The amount for shipping will be determined and invoiced when ready to ship. I will break it up into multiple shipments of needed, but keep in mind that it is always more economical to ship multiples at a time.

I will hold up to 10 POP!'s at a time for anyone and then we will have to determine how they will be shipped. All shipments will be packed well and will also be Customs friendly. I will combine this with any steelbook I am able to assist with as well.

Please make sure all requests state how many you are requesting and the location I will be shipping to.

Asopp
Hulkbuster Collector Corps Pop
Scarlet Witch AoU

Last edited:
Hey! Just found this thread, awesome of you to offer help like this

So I wondering if you would be able to help me with the new Spider-Man Pop! figures from Walgreens. I'm looking for these two in particular

107 Iron Spider
109 Green Goblin

If you're able to help me out, I would be super grateful! If not, its all good :)

Let me know, cheers bud

Reactions: bantha11
Hey! Just found this thread, awesome of you to offer help like this

So I wondering if you would be able to help me with the new Spider-Man Pop! figures from Walgreens. I'm looking for these two in particular

107 Iron Spider
109 Green Goblin

If you're able to help me out, I would be super grateful! If not, its all good :)

Let me know, cheers bud
I will see what I can find for you and message you with any updates and pics if my findings.

Reactions: Covcraig
Hey @bantha11, they became available on popcultcha so I picked up the ones I was looking for there instead. Hopefully you haven't taken any time to look around or anything!

Thanks for offering to help anyways

Reactions: bantha11
Not a problem. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

I was wondering if you did pick up those Walgreens Pops? :)
I would like to ask you to help me get these if possible, i'd need all 4 of them.
Besides that i was thinking of asking for help with the new Deadpool wave, but i'm pretty sure they will find their way overseas sooner or later.. not so sure about the Walgreens Pops though.. :D

EDIT: Wait a second, Popcultcha got them?! Forget about it, i'll order them there too... :D
Sorry mate :LOL:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Hey bantha, managed to order those pops over here in the UK so no worries now. Thanks for your time though. If I need any us exclusives in future I'll come your way

This is a shared exclusive with Walgreens.com. According to their site, the preorder is sold out, but would keep an eye on it to see if it becomes available again
Here is the link

Looking for the 2016 SDCC Green Goblin with glider GITD Pop! I tried Popcultcha but they were sold out.

Yes just wait it out particularly in the US give it a month or so and more and more are made avaliable some from last year are still avaliable to buy.

Don't pay the flippers wait it out ... :)

Reactions: texansfan26
Hey @bantha11, hope you're doing well!

Wanted to ask if you happen to be at a Walgreens and spot a General Grievous Pop! if you could pick one up for me. Sorry, it's probably a bit of stretch what with this being a tough find, but what with popcultcha no longer shipping to North America, no other way for me to find one

Thanks in advance

upload_2016-10-13_2-21-50.png

Hey @bantha11, hope you're doing well!

Wanted to ask if you happen to be at a Walgreens and spot a General Grievous Pop! if you could pick one up for me. Sorry, it's probably a bit of stretch what with this being a tough find, but what with popcultcha no longer shipping to North America, no other way for me to find one

Thanks in advance

View attachment 270771
I will see what I can find for you

Reactions: NazguL66
Hey @bantha11
There are a couple Pops I'm trying to get from Walgreens but I can't get them shipped because of a Canadian billing address...
If you are still doing GB for these, any chance you could help me out with them?

Superior Spider-Man:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/funko-pop!-marvel:-superior-spider-man/ID=prod6360456-product?reactjs=true

Moon Knight:
https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/funko-pop!-moon-knight/ID=prod6368750-product?reactjs=true
Let me see what I can find. I will message you with any updates

Reactions: kaw