Funny/Awesome Movie Related Videos!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
I just wanted to create a thread where we can share videos that are not official trailers or featurettes :thumbs:
Anything funny/awesome/fan made but film related! HAVE FUN! :woot:

hdn film reel.jpg

popcorn2.gif

This awesome and hilarious video needs to be on this thread! :woot: :hilarious: :D

Hahhaa brilliant

A Supercut of Movies Where Someone Says the Title

Ha I thought I was the only one that found it cool (in a cheesy way) when they did this in movies. Thanks for posting dude! :thumbs:

If its done poorly it really takes me out of the movie TBH.

Notice how in Wonder Woman, they never say it. Her name is Diana and thats it.
Could you imagine if in the no mans land scene one of the soldiers was like "Wow! She's like... some kind of Wonder Woman!" lol. That would be horrible!

One of my friends, every time we went to a movie together and they say the title of the film, he would go "DING!"... (we don't watch movies together anymore. haha)

Everytime they say the films name in the film I always without fail quote Peter in family guy "ohh... That's why they call it that" from the superman man 4 part. I just can't help it

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Surprised to see a thread wasn't created for Sam Shepard's recent passing, since he was great in many different fields of work... most notably acting, but also writing -- Paris, Texas is one of my favourites! Anyway... this obviously isn't funny nor awesome, but it's nice to see a genuine reaction from someone who knew him and clearly had nothing but praise and respect for Sam.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18